Changes to Celebrity Captain's Club

cruisegirl1

Where are you getting your information from?

Supposedly the UK site has been updated. Earning rates are as follows:

Sailing in an inside/ocean view: 2 points

Sailing in a veranda: 3 points

Concierge class/aqua class: 5 points

Sky, aqua class or century suite: 8

Celebrity, signature or royal suite: 12

reflection or penthouse suite: 18

I was Elite on Celebrity a couple of days ago and now I'm a nobody. Oh well, It's not the first time I've been a nobody :D

Will you share your numbers? From many posts on the Celebrity forum, nobody else has reported losing status level.

We are frequent Celebrity cruisers and will probably be Elite + when the dust settles. I don't believe that D+ will have access to Michael's Club. The info that I've seen on the Celebrity chatroom seems to imply that Michael's Club would be for the Zenith level, unlike the Concierge Lounge which gives access to D+ and up.

For now. Many think D+ will lose access to the Concierge Lounge but retain access to the mostly newer Diamond Lounges.

For now. Many think D+ will lose access to the Concierge Lounge but retain access to the mostly newer Diamond Lounges.

And-did you notice Celebrity will give a discount to E+ on a beverage package! One would hope Royal does that too!!

Just spoke to a representative from celebrity Captains club.

Diamond plus on Royal Caribbean. Equates to elite on celebrity. I was told that diamond plus on Royal Caribbean would not have access to Michael's club, However elite or diamond plus would have access to a different area on the ship with the same amenities as Michael's club For the cocktail hour only.

Edited by dep

Just spoke to a representative from celebrity Captains club.

Diamond plus on Royal Caribbean. Equates to elite on celebrity. I was told that diamond plus on Royal Caribbean would not have access to Michael's club, However elite or diamond plus would have access to a different area on the ship with the same amenities as Michael's club For the cocktail hour only.

Only Zenith members will have access to Michael's Club.

Our conversion rate was 1 credit to 30 points. Going forward we will only earn about half the amount in points vs the credit system. Our three upcoming cruises would have netted us 5 additional credits, enough to attain the Elite+ level. However, the point system will leave us 74 points short, requiring 25-37 more sailing days to achieve Elite+. Zenith isn't even an obtainable goal for us.

We only need 44 more sailing days to achieve Elite level with Princess and will probably concentrate on that goal instead of Elite+ on Celebrity.

Like others have said you cannot combine the two loyalty programs but you can get the same status level if you cruise with Celebrity as you have on RCI and visa versa but I haven't seen how the levels compare with each other.

Shak

• 9 months later...