Suite perks

Hi all having only cruised Ncl could someone

Please tell me the perks and special things you get when booking the high end suites on RCL

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never sailed NCL but have been planning one. I will tell you what I read on NCL website, compared to Royals suite perks, NCL blows them away!

What does a Butler do that a room steward or room service does not?

Just got back from our first Celebrity cruise in a suite - never thought we would use a butler, but ended up loving it! He did everything the concierge on RCL does - but he is in your room at your call!! Felt WAY more pampered in. celebrity suite than on our Grand Suites on RCL. Just our opinion....

When it comes to suites on RCI you book for the extra real estate and not much else.

The butler on X is very nice. Also the higher end suites on X come with a nice bar set up.

I agree that NCL probably does the best job when it comes to suites but IMHO that's where it stops. Not enough to make me want to book with NCL again. I put them on par with Carnival.

One last thing, I think that RCI limits themselves more on suites perks as they usually do not have an issue in getting top dollar for their suites.

Edited by cruisingator2

Does having a suite give you coupons?

I am a Diamond member and should get additional perks through coupons. Regardless of the fact that I have a suite or not.

There are some of my family members who have a suite as well. They are traveling RCCL for the first time.

I was wondering if they will receive any coupons for things such as laundry, drink discounts, internet package discount and so forth.

After reading that butlers will unpack and pack your luggage, I find that weird. Do I really want someone else going through my clothes?

Do I really want someone seeing my wife's sexy lingerie she brought for my enjoyment? Although they probably have seen everything, and really do not care.

Edited by reedl

Does having a suite give you coupons?

I am a Diamond member and should get additional perks through coupons. Regardless of the fact that I have a suite or not.

There are some of my family members who have a suite as well. They are traveling RCCL for the first time.

I was wondering if they will receive any coupons for things such as laundry, drink discounts, internet package discount and so forth.

No suite perks as you mention. Those perks come from the coupon books.

One last thing, I think that RCI limits themselves more on suites perks as they usually do not have an issue in getting top dollar for their suites.

That and the fact that if they added additional perks, like butler service, they'd have a whole bunch of D+ and Pinnacle members that would start whining that they deserve butler service too! :D