MS Prisendam Sail-Away-Nov 26, 2013

aliaschief

Checking in. What is that white boat?

great :D the more the merrier :D How's the weather where you are Carol?

The white boat looks similar to the one we saw yesterday.

Edited by kazu

I see two white boats. I moved the cursor over to see more to the right.

Weather here is just starting to rain. Not heavy yet, but expected to be windy and heavy tonight and then all day tomorrow. Whenever it's windy here, we seem to lose internet connection.

I'm hoping we don't lose power or I won't be able to cook our turkey and all the trimmings.We've lost it 4 times in 3 months. Believe it or not, two different people drove into light poles outside this development and somewhere in town and once we were down because of lightening. DH is going to hook up the bar b q now, just in case.

I see two white boats. I moved the cursor over to see more to the right.

Weather here is just starting to rain. Not heavy yet, but expected to be windy and heavy tonight and then all day tomorrow. Whenever it's windy here, we seem to lose internet connection.

I'm hoping we don't lose power or I won't be able to cook our turkey and all the trimmings.We've lost it 4 times in 3 months. Believe it or not, two different people drove into light poles outside this development and somewhere in town and once we were down because of lightening. DH is going to hook up the bar b q now, just in case.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, Carol.

It sure looks gloomy in Port Everglades.

Key West looks beautiful.

That nudged me to go take a look - thanks:D My friend is staying down there at the moment, glad the weather has improved for her. But no matter, at least it's warm!

Has Roy said what colour he will be wearing, or what to look for?

Our daughter and three grandchildren just left...just in time! Our oldest granddaughter, in 8th grade, came in first for 8th grade girls in the Turkey Trot...she won a 14 pound turkey...and was presented with a bronze engraved turkey trophy!

Edited by innlady1

Our daughter and three grandchildren just left...just in time! Our oldest granddaughter, in 8th grade, came in first for 8th grade girls in the Turkey Trot...she won a 14 pound turkey...and was presented with a bronze engraved turkey trophy!

Congratulations! Will they share?

great :D the more the merrier :D How's the weather where you are Carol?

The white boat looks similar to the one we saw yesterday.

The one yesterday and today is Jamaica Bay, the one in front of it is Pegasus V. Carol, all you need to do is click on the pink symbol on the map and get the details.