123 Go for uk bookings!

MR_T

Well the word is out and it's on the website.... The Uk has the 123Go promotion with the same offer as our American friends!

I guess they got fed up with all the moaning from this side of the pond! :D

Just need to decide on the next venture to make the most of it! :rolleyes:

What's everyone's thoughts on the new promotion?

We are booked on the Holy Land cruise on Silhouette 18th October 2014. We heard last week that Egypt has been dropped from the itinerary. We were given the option to cancel and get a full refund. When 123 went live yesterday we asked TA if we could cancel and rebook in the same cabin so that we qualified for 123. They agreed to add on the classic package and $300 onboard to our original booking. It is great compensation for losing Egypt. Thanks Celebrity

I rang today, as mycaribbean cruise in March now seems to have a drinks package on it. They are waiting on Miami to confirm how to apply to existing bookings and I should ring back Tuesday afternoon!

Will do, in case there is something to be gained

Contacted my TA yesterday and she has added the beverage package and the free pre-paid gratuities to my July 2014 booking. It now costs $30 less that it did before. I do not follow the math at all but very happy:)

Rang Celebrity and asked if 123 Promo could be added to my cruise from Auckland to Sydney already booked for next March.They said yes,they now had authorisation to add the Promo to existing bookings.The agent said that if I told my TA to give them a call they would add it.I was over the moon!

However when I checked with my TA she said I could only add the 123 if I paid the current price of my suite rather than the price I booked at. And,lo and behold, that would mean I would be paying 600 UK Pounds extra,per person, for the privilege of adding the 123 Promo.

There's no such thing as a free lunch !

• 3 weeks later...

We also was told by Celebrity that we could claim the 123 go package on existing cruise but when we contacted theTA we were told the price would be £1000 more, I'm sure they made this price up as the price on Celebrity web site is now less than we paid. Feel conned by our agent.

We also was told by Celebrity that we could claim the 123 go package on existing cruise but when we contacted theTA we were told the price would be £1000 more, I'm sure they made this price up as the price on Celebrity web site is now less than we paid. Feel conned by our agent.

If the price on the website does not include any of the special pricing such as seniors, resident, etc. I would be angry too. You may want to confirm and then go back to your TA and ask them to recheck.

It seems we booked with TC cruise and stay and they are now saying to rebook the cruise it would be another £1000 but when I go on TC cruise and stay web site and put in our holiday it comes out at the same price, we have been on the phone for hours but they won't agree they say that the web site I went onto took me thro to Celebrity web site not there's! Load of rubbish, have the quote with TC printed on it.

The price for the cruise has not gone up on the TC web site that is why I am angry, they are just telling me that if they had to rebook the whole holiday then the price is £1000 more but when I packaged it up using there web site I got a cheaper price than I have paid. It seems they can just make up a price when they choose!

I e-mailed Celebrity just after the promo became available, and it took them approx. a week to reply, which basically told me to contact my TA for a new price calculation. When I did that I was told that it would cost us £74 extra for the 2 of us to add on the drinks package. Our cruise is for March 2015, we have rebooked and added the package, this is a bargain for us......

Margaret

Contacted my TA yesterday and she has added the beverage package and the free pre-paid gratuities to my July 2014 booking. It now costs $30 less that it did before. I do not follow the math at all but very happy:)

The package has finally appeared on my reservation summary on the Celebrity website but it is called the 'Wave Promo', anyone know what it means?