Sale that ends Dec 8 - OBC credit

DaveOKC

Just a "heads up" for booked passengers:

HAL is running a sale that ends on Dec 8. I have an Alaska cruise booked for this May and was able to get the $150 in OBC (on board credit) applied to my account. If you have a booking now, you might want to check this out.

DaveOKC

HAL is running a sale that ends on Dec 8. I have an Alaska cruise booked for this May and was able to get the $150 in OBC (on board credit) applied to my account. If you have a booking now, you might want to check this out.

DaveOKC

Did you previously have the Explore4?

DaveOKC

Thanks for letting us know :)

Did you previously have the Explore4?

No - I just booked this a couple of weeks ago and no Explorer 4.

Also, it is still well before final payment.

Not a bad deal overall - free hotel room the night before sailing at Pan Pacific, $150 in OBC for this promotion, and $300 in other OBC (future cruise deposit and thank you for sailing email, etc). This is for the two of us combined of course. Plus the fare was low for an AK sailing.

DaveOKC

No - I just booked this a couple of weeks ago and no Explorer 4.

Also, it is still well before final payment.

Not a bad deal overall - free hotel room the night before sailing at Pan Pacific, $150 in OBC for this promotion, and $300 in other OBC (future cruise deposit and thank you for sailing email, etc). This is for the two of us combined of course. Plus the fare was low for an AK sailing.

DaveOKC

Wow Dave - you sure did better than me.:eek: I got the $150, that's it.

DaveOKC

Thanks, DaveOKC, for the info. Just contacted our TA to have her get on it to see if she can secure it on our booking. We already have the Explore 4 on our booking, plus OBC from our online TA who we have worked with before. Hopefully she will be able to secure it.

On a separate note, when you have OBC from HAL and from your TA, from which do the ships deduct expenses first? Anyone know? Think I read about this before, but don't know which came first.

Thanks all for your help.

Donna

On a separate note' date=' when you have OBC from HAL and from your TA, from which do the ships deduct expenses first? Anyone know? Think I read about this before, but don't know which came first.[/quote']

Effectively, neither one comes first, nor last. All on-board credit is lumped together, credited at the beginning of your bill, and charges are subtracted until there is nothing left. At that point your charges start accruing, and the bottom line is what you owe at the end of the cruise.

Should there, by some miracle, be a credit left at the end of the cruise :confused: you 1.) clearly are not spending enough :D, and 2.) will be refunded the balance at least to the amount of the TA credit.

Thanks for the heads up. When I checked our cruise it was available for the OBC. However since I only have an ocean view room it was $50 pp credit. But I am glad for every 100 we can save. That will cover my internet package.