Saturday, December 14, 2013: Westerdam Sail-Away

innlady1

nothing????? arghhhh...

Ok, wel that was disappointing to say the least :( Past midnight, I'm, off to bed. Goodnight!

And good luck with that storm, hope it's not going to be too bad (and the power stays on...)

The power has to stay. All my Christmas desserts are in the freezer.

Interesting weather day here in southwestern Ohio: started with about 2 inches of snow, followed by warming temperatures with rain, and now declining temperatures below freezing. I suppose my car will be a block of ice tomorrow morning and the parking lot a skating rink.

Good night all. Even with a silent Westerdam, sailaways are always a pleasant experience!

By this time many people may be out having pre-dinner cocktails while others are at dinner.

That's true. Does the Westerdam have the new card thingy at the door...where you remove your room key and the power goes off in the stateroom? We had that on the NA.....

Interesting weather day here in southwestern Ohio: started with about 2 inches of snow, followed by warming temperatures with rain, and now declining temperatures below freezing. I suppose my car will be a block of ice tomorrow morning and the parking lot a skating rink.

Good night all. Even with a silent Westerdam, sailaways are always a pleasant experience!

That is exactly the reason I blew Dodge....err I mean left Massachusetts.

That's true. Does the Westerdam have the new card thingy at the door...where you remove your room key and the power goes off in the stateroom? We had that on the NA.....

NO - at least not when we were on board last;)