Coke freestyle now on jewel

jewel_beth

People really are turned on by that, for some reason.

Its cheap fountain soda ... with splashes of nasty artificially flavored crap .. people really wanna drink a fake Peach-Cherry-Vanilla flavored Sprite or Diet Coke ? Gross! (IMO).

Love the Freestyle Machines. I'm not bound to one flavor of diet...diet coke. I now can have fanta or sprite zero too!! I am also waiting for confirmation. I won't be on Jewel until June, but would love to know if it is true.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So what? What business is it of yours if a person likes something? None!:rolleyes: I'm sure that you like things that others may not. Who cares.

As I qualified by "IMO" ... meaning "In My Opinion". We all have them .. and we share them here.

The wife and I are big sprite zero, sun kist, 7-up drinkers. We originally was going to get the soda card again (we did on the Rhapsody 8 years ago) but learned the freestyle wasn't on JOS so we weren't doing that. We sail April 5th, so if it is in fact on there, we're doing it. Would need picture, member cruisers numerous confirmation before we'd commit. True???

The wife and I are big sprite zero, sun kist, 7-up drinkers. We originally was going to get the soda card again (we did on the Rhapsody 8 years ago) but learned the freestyle wasn't on JOS so we weren't doing that. We sail April 5th, so if it is in fact on there, we're doing it. Would need picture, member cruisers numerous confirmation before we'd commit. True???

You could wait until you board to purchase, if you wanted to be sure

Another board shows that freestyle machines were being installed on Jewel yesterday. Any confirmation from anyone on board?

I've got my fingers crossed...

I would suggest you to try contacting Royal and ask them. I am sure they would actually provde you with something more than useless responses.

I will be on the Jewel in less than a month so I can check it for you, if you can wait :)

I would suggest you to try contacting Royal and ask them. I am sure they would actually provde you with something more than useless responses.

I will be on the Jewel in less than a month so I can check it for you, if you can wait :)

Just an FYI, but 99.9999% of the time shore side has no idea what has been put on any ship.:D

Personal observation is the best and most accurate information.

Edited by cruisenfever

You people really love your soda.......

...And other people really love their alcohol and beer. The large quantities of posts regarding the unlimited alcohol packages show that. I choose to imbibe soda and drink a lot. I never drink alcohol.

Edited by reedl

...And other people really love their alcohol and beer. The large quantities of posts regarding the unlimited alcohol packages show that. I choose to imbibe soda and drink a lot. I never drink alcohol.

The drinkers are much more fun and the staff makes alot more $$ for selling alcohol so they like them better.

Try going to the bar and asking for a soda, watch the bartender roll his eyes...

The drinkers are much more fun and the staff makes alot more $$ for selling alcohol so they like them better.

Try going to the bar and asking for a soda, watch the bartender roll his eyes...

Funny ... I just got off the Indy and never once saw a bartender roll his eyes when one of us asked for a soda in between our drinks

I was on the Jewel this time last year (then sailing out of Tampa), and I would have sworn they had Freestyle Machines (including at least one in the Windjammer) then. BUT I did NOT buy the soda package, did NOT use the machines, and do NOT have pictures. So I'd be willing to wager one whole dollar (no more) that the Freestyle Machines are there;)

Thom

On my last cruise, I never went to a bar and got soda. I used the freestyle machine on the Allure, since it had the flavors I wanted. On previous cruises though the bartenders were happy to full my cups up with whatever I asked for. In fact it got to the point that I merely had to appear at specific venues, and they knew exactly what I wanted.

And if you think walking around in a perpetual state of inebriation is "fun" then you have a different view of "fun" than I do.

Edited by reedl

Another board shows that freestyle machines were being installed on Jewel yesterday. Any confirmation from anyone on board?

I've got my fingers crossed...

If it's true, then my boys will be happy to know that. They enjoyed the Freestyle machines aboard Oasis last summer a little too much. ;)

I have NEVER seen a bartender roll his eyes when someone orders a soda:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by bouhunter

Love the Freestyle Machines. I'm not bound to one flavor of diet...diet coke. I now can have fanta or sprite zero too!! I am also waiting for confirmation. I won't be on Jewel until June, but would love to know if it is true.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'll let you know in May ;)

• 3 weeks later...