"LIVE" From The Brilliance of the Seas with Trainman-2 & Judith

Trainman-2

When we walked in the cabin for the first time, Judith said "This place is tiny! It is the smallest cabin we have ever had!

Keep in mind that we got a last minute Balcony Guarantee for only $299 each. There is no doubt that we got the balcony that nobody else wanted!

DSCN1163_zpsc7bbb0b6.jpg

DSCN1162_zps36029407.jpg

DSCN1161_zps7cbbf659.jpg

The suitcases wouldn't fit under the bed so they are in the closet and the walkers are stacked on top of the mini couch.

But we are happy to be at sea again for such a reasonable price!

When we walked in the cabin for the first time, Judith said "This place is tiny! It is the smallest cabin we have ever had!

Keep in mind that we got a last minute Balcony Guarantee for only $299 each. There is no doubt that we got the balcony that nobody else wanted!

DSCN1161_zps7cbbf659.jpg

The suitcases wouldn't fit under the bed so they are in the closet and the walkers are stacked on top of the mini couch.

But we are happy to be at sea again for such a reasonable price!

When life gives you lemons, you make lemon aide....job well done!

Technical Difficulties "R" Us! :eek:

The ship's WiFi System is in and out, mostly out!

They said an hour ago that it would be working in 30 minutes.

Welcome to my world last week! I bought two Internet packages but was pleasantly surprised and happy that the C&A Internet discount was applied to both packages I bought! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :-)

And hey, enjoy it being 5 O'Clock all the time. :-)

I loved that time warp. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

What Did I Learn Today?

I learned that when I use Valet Parking and hand my car keys to the Valet I should remove the keys to the locks on our suitcases first! :eek: :eek: :eek:

But Maintenance saved the day and sent a guy with some small bolt cutters to cut off the locks. :) :) :)

I have figured out one of the problems with the Ship's WiFi System. It doesn't like "Google Chrome" which is the browser I use.

So I log on using MS Internet Explorer and then minimize it to save the "Log Off" page.

Then I open "Google Chrome" and have all of my favorite sites book marked and available to me.

Last night we had diner with Kathie & Jack in Chops. Everything was excellent, as always!

Judith ordered Lamb Chops and they cam but they didn't have any Mint Jelly to go with them. They had a sauce (named forgotten) designed to go with the Mixed Grill. Neither Judith nor I liked it.

DSCN1217_zps1ea287c4.jpg

DSCN1218_zpsfa6f20f2.jpg

DSCN1219_zps47d1a166.jpg

NOTE: Judith has ordered Lamb Chops before on other ships and they always sent someone to the main kitchen to get her some mint jelly.

Edited by Trainman-2