Pizza or no pizza on the Enchantment

cruisinrg

Does anyone happen to know if the Enchantment has 24 hour pizza (Sorrento's or something else)? My daughter is about to sail and she was shocked there was no 24 hour pizzeria like on the other royal ships.

nope. late night in Park Cafe maybe there will be pizza.

Does anyone happen to know if the Enchantment has 24 hour pizza (Sorrento's or something else)? My daughter is about to sail and she was shocked there was no 24 hour pizzeria like on the other royal ships.

I don't know of any Royal ships with a 24 hour pizzeria :confused:

I don't know of any Royal ships with a 24 hour pizzeria :confused:

Sorrento's on Monarch was close to 24 hours. Cafe Promenade on Voyager class ships is also close to 24 hours. Not sure about Sorrento's on Freedom class.

Edited by clarea

Sorrento's on Monarch was close to 24 hours. Cafe Promenade on Voyager class ships is also close to 24 hours. Not sure about Sorrento's on Freedom class.

Thanks for that. I don't remember Sorrento's on Freedom class being open too late but I could be wrong. Thought the same about the Cafe Promenade (at least serving pizza). Park Cafe on Vision class I believe was open til 1:00 am or so.

If they run the same schedule as the Grandeur (same class of ship), Park Cafe was officially open for 23 hours and served pizza after 9pm. They also served pizza in the Windjammer for lunch.

I don't normally eat pizza, so not sure how great it is (it looked good). The kid at my MDR table apparently loves pizza and ate it a few times a day. He even left after dessert to get his after dinner fix for pizza (he ate it several times a day). He didn't seem to have any problem getting pizza on the ship and it is the "unstretched" version of the Enchantment.

Just off Enchantment and the lack of pizza was a big complaint from my daughter.

None first lunch/dinner at Windjammer.

Lunch on Nassau Day had it in Windjammer.

None at Coco Key day (on ship and off).

And Park Cafe at night (like 9pm - 1am).

That was it.