Celebrity Reflection Review with Lots of Photos, Menus and Dailies

MVPinBoynton

We have just published our review of our Dec. 7 through Dec. 14 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. In addition to lots of photos of the ship and ports, we have also included copies of all the Celebrity Today daily papers; along with the restaurant and bar menus. The review is on our website www.thepreismans.com. Enjoy!

Edited by MVPinBoynton

We have just published our review of our Dec. 7 through Dec. 14 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. In addition to lots of photos of the ship and ports, we have also included copies of all the Celebrity Today daily papers; along with the restaurant and bar menus. The review is on our website www.thepreismans.com. Enjoy!

Wow, and enjoy I did.....what a fabulous review! We are going to be on the Reflection in January and your review has certainly kicked up the excitement and anticipation a notch. Thank you so much!!

Anne

You always do such great detailed reviews with fantastic pictures. Thanks.

Thank you again, Mike and Carol, for the most helpful, organized and beautifully photographed reviews ever! Your Solstice pre-inaugural ship tour was a tremendous help when we had booked the first Solstice Xmas cruise and I have been a fan ever since. This review brought back wonderful memories of our Reflection cruise last December and helpful dailies to know timing for our upcoming cruise. How wonderful that you could arrange this last minute and have your son and DIL join you for their first cruise. Kudos to American for flying them to SJ.

Happy holidays to you all, Janet

Edited by Janet987

Thank you Mike and Carol - I love your website and re-read many of the reviews to get excited before trips! The next dream cruise is the Baltics and I loved all the pictures from that one as well!

I'll be trying Celebrity for the first time on the Reflection in Jan, so this is perfect timing! Thanks again!

Thank you for once again sharing your cruise with us. You have been such a help to us as we plan cruises.

We are planning a cruise for Jan. 2015 and were uncertain about booking the Reflection. However seeing the pictures of the ship - we've made up our mind.:)

Thank you for the beautiful pictures, menus and dailies!

Thanks for the wonderful pictures and review of Reflection. My wife and I are on Reflection January 4, 2014 for the second time. It is great to see the Reflection continues to shine as it did in January, 2013. That was one of our all time favorite cruises and we are counting the hours until we leave next week for Miami. We also appreciated a chance to look at up to date ship activity materials. You have provided all of the Cruise Critic community a valuable service through the years.