For RuthC~A special BON VOYAGE~35 days!!!

I can't find a thread for this so I hope no one did it and I missed it. I want to be sure we send RuthC off with a very special Bon Voyage as she embarks on her 35 day journey! Ruth, have a wonderful time ... and don't be picking up all those officers!!!wink.gif

a_Bon_Voyage.jpg

~~~ BON VOYAGE, RUTH !!! ~~~

I'm happy you started this thread, Heather.

I add my BON VOYAGE wishes to RuthC and to LizB and to Jennie and everyone on this wonderful cruise.

Wishing you all blue skies, calm seas and a Great Time.

Happy Landings.

Thanks everyone for your Bon-Voyage wishes! Jennie (from Australia) should already be in Boston, and we are all packed and ready to go...can't wait to get out of here around 9am tomorrow!

Don't forget to look for RuthC's posts if the internet is working!

Liz

Bon Voyage RuthC, Jennie and Liz - Enjoy your nice long cruise on the Maasdam.

Jennie - I hope you are having a great time in Boston and enjoying all the seafood. Boston is a wonderful city. :)

Thanks everyone for your Bon-Voyage wishes! Jennie (from Australia) should already be in Boston, and we are all packed and ready to go...can't wait to get out of here around 9am tomorrow!

Don't forget to look for RuthC's posts if the internet is working!

Liz

I tried to e-mail you a private Bon Voyage, Liz. It came back as I guess the address I used an old one.

Have a Wonderful time. I hope you enjoy every moment aboard the 'beautiful and elegant ms Maasdam. ' :)

Bon Voyage.

I'm so happy we were able to provide Jennie with gorgeous summer weather all week in Boston. Hot and humid but bright, beautiful sunshine.

Also.....I'm really happy we all recommended Legal Seafood to her as I just read that Zagat (very reliable IMO restaurant guide) rated it the best seafood in the city. I'm not sure I call it the very best but it surely is among them. I hope they tried it and had a nice dinner.

RuthC ... there's a great big steamer trunk that will have holes on one side that will be placed next to your luggage at the airport. Don't tell TSA, but that's yours. Don't open it ... just push some grapes through the holes periodically until you get to the ship. And, please, treat it with GREAT care ... the contents are squishy, but can be broken.

Once the stewards bring it to your cabin, you can open it ... and let ME out.

Add me to the folks sending Bon Voyage wishes! Ruth, I know you will have a ball in the piano bar, can`t wait for your posts telling us all about it. Make sure and stock up in Europe on their excellent chocolate!!.......jean :cool:

Oh, folks! This is so special. I'm overwhelmed.

Thank you all---especially thank you Heather for starting this---for this marvelous send-off.

I'll miss all the threads while I'm gone, but will post from the ship every day that Internet service is available. (We lose it near the Arctic Circle).

Promise.

er, why can't I pick up all those officers? Or did you mean at the same time?

Archived