Navigator - "Aerial performance"?

Just looking at the new deck plans for post-refurb Navigator, and the description for the new "R Bar." It says to "be sure to try the drink specials, specially created to complement the Centrum's nightly theme and aerial performance."

I have been on Voyager and Mariner, and don't recall anything like that at all! Is this something already on Navigator?

Just looking at the new deck plans for post-refurb Navigator, and the description for the new "R Bar." It says to "be sure to try the drink specials, specially created to complement the Centrum's nightly theme and aerial performance."

I have been on Voyager and Mariner, and don't recall anything like that at all! Is this something already on Navigator?

I'm guessing that someone cut and pasted the R-Bar description from a Vision/Radiance class ship where the R-Bar is at the bottom of the centrum. Different layout on Voyager/Freedom class ships, and I'd be surprised if there was aerial entertainment in either of the centrums.

Edited by clarea

I would think they'd want to advertise the aerial performances if they're being added. Aside from that blurb on the deck plans, I don't see any mention of aerial performances being added. I can't wait till it comes out of refurb so we can find out about all the changes.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

During Navigator of the Seas' time in drydock, she will receive

FlowRider surf simulator

Giovanni’s Table

Park Café

Izumi Asian Cuisine

Virtual Balconies for select interior staterooms

New panoramic oceanview staterooms – featuring full-length, floor-to-ceiling windows

Outdoor oversized movie screen overlooking the main pool

Royal Babies and Tots Nursery

New Diamond Lounges for suite and Crown & Anchor Society members

Cupcake Cupboard

WiFi throughout the ship

flat-panel televisions in all staterooms

interactive signage

She's also getting a Specialty Mexican restaurant..

During Navigator of the Seas' time in drydock, she will receive

FlowRider surf simulator

Giovanni’s Table

Park Café

Izumi Asian Cuisine

Virtual Balconies for select interior staterooms

New panoramic oceanview staterooms – featuring full-length, floor-to-ceiling windows

Outdoor oversized movie screen overlooking the main pool

Royal Babies and Tots Nursery

Cupcake Cupboard

WiFi throughout the ship

flat-panel televisions in all staterooms

interactive signage

She's also getting a Specialty Mexican restaurant..

That's from the still-incorrect info they're giving out... It's absolutely ridiculous how such a large company can't manage to hire a few people to at least communicate with their audience better. :mad:

There will NOT be a Park Cafe, and only selections from the Cupcake Cupboard will be available (for a fee) at the Cafe Promenade.

Thanks for the replies on the supposed aerial performances... guess we'll wait and see! :)

This too seems incorrect as - unless changes have been made that I am not aware of - the only way a Suite guest can gain access to the Diamond Lounge is if they are also C & A Diamond and higher members. Suite guests have access to the Concierge Lounge, which already exists on Navigator. (D+ and Pinnacle C & A members also have access to the CL with suite guests).

I wondered this when I thought about booking that Grand Suite that opened up last night. I couldn't fine the Concierge Lounge on the deck plans though. Is it being replaced by the Diamond Lounge?

Edited by KITKAT0229

I see that Mariner got the Dreamworks Experience. My son would love that! This month needs to hurry up so we can find out exactly what it gets and so it's closer to our voyage! I'm interested in what the New Mexican restaurant will offer as well. There doesn't seem to be much info out there on it yet.

I wondered this when I thought about booking that Grand Suite that opened up last night. I couldn't fine the Concierge Lounge on the deck plans though. Is it being replaced by the Diamond Lounge?

On other similar ships (Freedom class, as example) the DL replaces the 19th Hole in the Viking Crown Lounge and the CL remains where it is. Not aware of any ships moving the CL and replacing it with the DL - the DL would be added.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I couldn't fine the Concierge Lounge on the deck plans though. Is it being replaced by the Diamond Lounge?

Concierge Club is still located on deck 9 near the aft elevators.

Diamond Club will replace 19th Hole on deck 14 (and Izumi the 7 Hearts and the Cloud Nine).

Giovanni´s Table replaces Portofino. Sabor (Mexican) will replace the upper level of the Dungeon.

steamboats

Concierge Club is still located on deck 9 near the aft elevators.

Diamond Club will replace 19th Hole on deck 14 (and Izumi the 7 Hearts and the Cloud Nine).

Giovanni´s Table replaces Portofino. Sabor (Mexican) will replace the upper level of the Dungeon.

steamboats

Ah I see that now thanks. We didn't end up booking the Grand Suite though. It would have been nice though. Someday maybe...

I noticed that the Screening Room by the conference center no longer says it's a screening room on the new deck plans. Is it being removed? The room still shows but with no title/description.