Enchantment cabin tips

You might want to consider the location. If you're prone to sea sickness, get something in the center. That's also a convenient location for getting around. OTOH, if you're looking for more privacy, I find the aft to be pretty quiet. You might consider what activities take place near you as well. For example, being under a club could keep you up at night with the music.

Enjoy your cruise.

I was in 3604 which was a great location - close to the elevators but not right in the lobby. One flight of stairs down from the R-Bar and centrum, quick access to all other levels with the 6 elevators right there.

2mo12kh.jpg

dpa492.jpg

Don't book one with a connecting door unless you don't mind giving up your love seat for a single chair. Of course this will give you a little more floor space if you only have a chair. So choose which one works best for you.

Deck 4 is kind of nice because you can walk right out the doors at the beginning of the hall and be right there in the centrum. This makes it fast and easy to walk over to the dining room. It's not far up to your room from the gangway.

If you get an interior room, I highly recommend one of the rooms down the very center hall of deck 3 or 4. I've been on both halls and they are incredibly quiet with very little foot traffic because there is no reason for anyone to ever walk that way if their room isn't in there.

I wouldn't get a room at the back of the ship on a lower level because there is a constant humming sound coming from the engines. I walked all the halls once just to check it out and I found the sound quite annoying. At the very front of the ship it was really quiet and the AC worked extra good. I happen to like the movement of the ship so up front would be fun if seas were rough. The halls are very jagged up there but very wide in places, too. It's rather interesting. :)

Gina

Thanks for the review of the Panoramic cabins. We have 2 booked for Spring Break (one cabin for kids, one for mom and dad)! You stated no real noise from Centrum, but I've read about noise coming from pool deck above late at night. Any problems?

Thanks for the review of the Panoramic cabins. We have 2 booked for Spring Break (one cabin for kids, one for mom and dad)! You stated no real noise from Centrum, but I've read about noise coming from pool deck above late at night. Any problems?

Robrud-

I never heard as much as a peep from the pool deck, in fact I haven't read any reviews that mentioned pool deck noises. You would think that you'd hear SOMETHING in the deck 8 cabins from up above, but not for me and my hubby. I can't speak for others who were on the same floor as we.

Robrud-

I never heard as much as a peep from the pool deck, in fact I haven't read any reviews that mentioned pool deck noises. You would think that you'd hear SOMETHING in the deck 8 cabins from up above, but not for me and my hubby. I can't speak for others who were on the same floor as we.

Then you were really lucky. I was in a JS on Enchantment - 8066. First night not too bad. Second night, kept awake by the sail away party. Third night kept wake by rolling carts and scraping of deck chairs - pretty much all night long. NEVER AGAIN.

My first cruise on Enchantment I was in an outside stateroom - 2054. Slept like a baby.

Then you were really lucky. I was in a JS on Enchantment - 8066. First night not too bad. Second night, kept awake by the sail away party. Third night kept wake by rolling carts and scraping of deck chairs - pretty much all night long. NEVER AGAIN.

My first cruise on Enchantment I was in an outside stateroom - 2054. Slept like a baby.

Oooops, my bad...

I'm afraid that hubby and I are part of the "crazy crew" who enjoy the Enchantment's evening party atmosphere. We aren't ridiculous with it (we're TOO old now for that), but we do like to dance and have a good time on the pool deck, especially if it's a warm evening. Guess that explains why I don't hear the noises from the deck...I'm part of the problem!!! :rolleyes:

Oooops, my bad...

I'm afraid that hubby and I are part of the "crazy crew" who enjoy the Enchantment's evening party atmosphere. We aren't ridiculous with it (we're TOO old now for that), but we do like to dance and have a good time on the pool deck, especially if it's a warm evening. Guess that explains why I don't hear the noises from the deck...I'm part of the problem!!! :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with that. I did a bit of partying in my younger days as well. It's more realizing the best location for you - based on your habits. I'm not a late night person. I'm the one having coffee on the pool deck at 5:30 in the morning. So for me, staying directly under the pool deck won't happen again.

I'm not opposed to the party at night...with 3 teens I'm sure we'll be part of the problem too ;). I am more worried about deck chairs (being repositioned) noise! We'll be in 8600 & 8598.

You're in my cabin from last May...8600. You'll love it. Didn't hear all of that commotion, but again, I no doubt created some of it! Great room and location, nonetheless. Have a good cruise.

• 1 month later...