Drink Card Explore 4

AlohaPride

The program has just barely started (some holiday cruises, otherwise Jan 1) and I think the majority of the vast majority of the cruises it has applied to thus far would be the Caribbean, reduced value cruises.

True. Darn. Must wait longer. . . Unless someone on a Mexican cruise can chime in?

According to my information from HA, the $50 Beverage Card applies to Mexico, Caribbean and the land portion of Alaska Land/Sea Journeys. The Signature Beverage Card applies to all the other itineraries. I also have a question..is the $50 Beverage Card per person, per day or is it $50 per person for the entire cruise?

We had a $200 price reduction and were told we may lose the Explor4 package. When we received our final payment confirmation the Explor4 package was intact. Maybe it's because I said I would cancell and re-book for the lower price and the package was still in play.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps I'm over anxious but do we have an explore4 beverage package report from a cruise that ended Saturday??

Reports on the dining bookings were helpful from the holiday cruisers (and pretty much expected) but very curious to see how the beverage package - daily not the $50 total card - is working out?

I lost the Explore4 on a couple of cruises when I rebooked to save almost $1000 total. However, I kept it on another cruise where the prices had actually gone up. Where do I see it mentioned when I look up my statistics on the website? Or is it only on the final docs?

I lost the Explore4 on a couple of cruises when I rebooked to save almost $1000 total. However, I kept it on another cruise where the prices had actually gone up. Where do I see it mentioned when I look up my statistics on the website? Or is it only on the final docs?

I couldn't see it when I still had it and HAL told me that was normal. I'm not sure how others are seeing it. I've since dropped it since the cruise went down $1000 total for us as well.

Only place it shows up is on the second page of our Guest Booking Confirmation from HAL (hard copy)...under "Important Notification" it states that our booking includes the Explore 4 offer, detailing the Beverage Package and Specialty PG Dinner.:)

That's it...not noted online or on our TA's invoices...so will definitely be taking a copy onboard with us!:rolleyes:

On Noordam, disembarking 1/6/14, each of us received $50 card. We purchased bottle of wine first night in canaletto and used up most of one card. We used second card all around -pinnacle, on deck, lido. Cards were in cabin. Also, invite with our explore4 pinnacle night was in cabin. No mention of program at check in. Also, saw daily drink program offered for $44.95 per day per person for wine, beer, spirits, sodas, water, explorations cafe coffee, cocktails and mock tails BUT some restrictions apply- since we did not buy, I recall, but could be in error, that there was a per drink max $ so you cannot order unlimited cognac for example!

Only place it shows up is on the second page of our Guest Booking Confirmation from HAL (hard copy)...under "Important Notification" it states that our booking includes the Explore 4 offer, detailing the Beverage Package and Specialty PG Dinner.:)

That's it...not noted online or on our TA's invoices...so will definitely be taking a copy onboard with us!:rolleyes:

I have it on my booking documents from the place we booked. Probably won't find a better deal than we got, so I'm expecting to keep Explore 4 ;) I can't wait to hear how the Signature Beverage Package given to bookings other than Caribbean and Mexico work out.