Sneaking alcohol on board cruise ships!

I'm a guy too, I can read just fine. Don't sell yourself so short. One day, with hard work, you can read full comments as well.

Anyone spending $55+ a day on alcohol is drinking too much to safely and adequately tend to a child.

Someone on RCI board wants to bring a skateboard on a ship. I suggest you pop over there and let them know that you think they should be banned and lose their vacation money over this. Go read them the riot act. You've already stated as such on here.

Lol nice! I see you have some jokes in your arsenal.

In a 24 hour period I can drink $50 worth of cruise alcohol or even frozen drinks and still watch my kids if I brought them with me. If 5 frozen drinks put you out you might wanna switch to drinking water or perhaps ensure lightweight!

The skateboard joke wasn't funny the first time. I gave you credit for the first joke, but you follow up with a lame one so I gotta take it back. Smh

Lol nice! I see you have some jokes in your arsenal.

I was going to say "With hard work we may even be the dominant sex one day" but thought better of it.

In a 24 hour period I can drink $50 worth of cruise alcohol or even frozen drinks and still watch my kids if I brought them with me. If 5 frozen drinks put you out you might wanna switch to drinking water or perhaps ensure lightweight!

You're probably right. 5 or 6 drinks over the course of the day isn't going to mean you are drunk 24 X 7. I was being a bit of a horses ass with that.

The skateboard joke wasn't funny the first time. I gave you credit for the first joke, but you follow up with a lame one so I gotta take it back. Smh

I wasn't joking, it's a real thread. If you really are convinced that the cruise line should kick anyone that commits an infraction you should feel that way over a skateboard too. Pretty dumb when you stop to think about it though. Yes, bringing a skateboard will have no revenue effect whereas bringing alcohol DOES have a revenue effect; you don't need P&L statements to recognize that. It's just common sense.

But truly, I am most amazed at the $$$$$ made by people that sell smuggling containers. I wish I was in that business of buying empty shampoo bottles and selling them at 1000X markup.

Have a good Sunday and happy cruising in the future.

I say throw them off too. No need to skateboard on a cruise.

They plainly stated it was for use post-cruise, not on the ship, but due to travel arrangements they have nowhere else to leave it. I don't think they should lose thousands of dollars on a vacation just for bringing their skateboard with them and letting the ship hold it until departure time. Again, unreasonable and illogical.

They plainly stated it was for use post-cruise, not on the ship, but due to travel arrangements they have nowhere else to leave it. I don't think they should lose thousands of dollars on a vacation just for bringing their skateboard with them and letting the ship hold it until departure time. Again, unreasonable and illogical.

Hmmm that's tough, but rules are rules. Did they drive to the port or fly?