Sneaking alcohol on board cruise ships!

I sure will enjoy it and I work so ill buy a premium package to freely enjoy on the cruise without sneaking around. Good luck getting ice I'm sure you'll need it.

enjoy paying $50+ a day for weak drinks that will end up costing you the same price as your cruise.

as far as ice, theres plenty of guys working all day and night that can give you ice. trust me, i know. its easier getting ice than a good drink on a cruise ship.

I sure will enjoy it and I work so ill buy a premium package to freely enjoy on the cruise without sneaking around. Good luck getting ice I'm sure you'll need it.

You are a rude and pompous twit.

Had you read my response above you would have noted that I do not bring alcohol on to the ships; I purchase it on-board or otherwise am able to take part of RCI's nightly offering.

No sneaking required on my part for anything. It's not my fault you can't read.

enjoy paying $50+ a day for weak drinks that will end up costing you the same price as your cruise.

as far as ice, theres plenty of guys working all day and night that can give you ice. trust me, i know. its easier getting ice than a good drink on a cruise ship.

and the cheapskate argument continues:rolleyes:

i couldnt care less why people smuggle.

if u wanna drink on your balcony and need to go to the bar and it is a pain in the azz so i can understand it. not one of them are making claims that what theyre doing are changing prices for everyone.

please back up your claim or stop posting ridiculous claims.

Yeah cause the bar thats 5 mins from your cabin is a real pain in the azz. :rolleyes: Any idiot can figure out it cost those that follow the rules money. They will make less on the bar and therefore charge those that abide by the cruise contract will pay more. Good riddance cheapskates. Spin it however you want but you are cheap. Face it.

i couldnt care less why people smuggle.

if u wanna drink on your balcony and need to go to the bar and it is a pain in the azz so i can understand it. not one of them are making claims that what theyre doing are changing prices for everyone.

please back up your claim or stop posting ridiculous claims.

Who gets the tips from the alcohol they bring? Guess?? Nobody!

So now the drinks are weak, you gotta drink on your balcony and you're cheap! Lol

That's why I work so I can buy things. No sense in going on a cruise when you have packed your own food, alcohol, portable rock climbing wall etc in your bag

Yeah cause the bar thats 5 mins from your cabin is a real pain in the azz. :rolleyes: Any idiot can figure out it cost those that follow the rules money. They will make less on the bar and therefore charge those that abide by the cruise contract will pay more. Good riddance cheapskates. Spin it however you want but you are cheap. Face it.

Lol they can't face it. Soon they're going to find ways to smuggle singers and dancers in their luggage because it's a too far of a walk to see the shows.

Easier begging for ice than a good drink?? Haha what ships have you been on? Since I paid for the package if the drink isn't strong enough I can dispose of it and get another one hahaha. Don't have to wait and beg someone for a bucket of ice. My package will cost about $300 for my cruise and the BARTENDER gets their tip. My cruise costs way more than $300 lol.

I don't do it but they could lighten up a little on the tips ..and maybe people wouldn't do it I mean I have a four year old little girl cruising with us that has to pay the same tips as adults..I mean with parking at the port of Miami to paying gratuity..for everyone in your cabin it ends up costing 3 times what the price of the cruise tickets are..so I understand it I mean not everyone cruising is rich and anyway they can save a little here and there I understand

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

I don't do it but they could lighten up a little on the tips ..and maybe people wouldn't do it I mean I have a four year old little girl cruising with us that has to pay the same tips as adults..I mean with parking at the port of Miami to paying gratuity..for everyone in your cabin it ends up costing 3 times what the price of the cruise tickets are..so I understand it I mean not everyone cruising is rich and anyway they can save a little here and there I understand

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

The workers on the ship aren't rich either. I Dont want to take money from them like I wouldn't want someone to take money from me at my job.I've had to pay for my one year old once and that sucked because he literally did nothing so I understand your pain. They should have kid prices since they don't eat much and sometimes can't do much.

Now, now children, play nice. It's the rule around here.:D

That IS a nice way of telling someone they are ignorant. They deliberately didn't read what I wrote and then accused me of doing the very thing I said I don't do.

This is the most hyper-sensitive touchy feely web forum I've encountered in 15+ years. If you don't agree with the masses you are beaten in the head.

CruiseAddict only started this discussion so he or she could bait people in and belittle them. Very adult like. Hey CruiseAddict, someone on the RCI board is asking about bringing a skateboard; you better rush over and tell them you think they are a cheater of the system and should be left at the pier. :rolleyes:

I like to smuggle moonshine. I'm double bad. I illegally bring illegal alcohol. Lol :D

Get down with your badself :D

Moonshine itself is not illegal though; only when distributed since it is not regulated or taxed. You're only half as bad as you envisioned.

You must be lost as this is a Royal Caribbean discussion :rolleyes:

Not lost at all thanks, just trying to remain true to the original post, which was a generic question without regard to a particular cruise line. The RCI'ers hijacked the thread. :)

Not lost at all thanks, just trying to remain true to the original post, which was a generic question without regard to a particular cruise line. The RCI'ers hijacked the thread. :)

This was originally posted in the RCI forum and then at some point moved to a more general forum.

My first reply was in the RCI forum but once I reply I get email notifications of new posts. I did not realize it was moved at first. It was not hijacked by "RCI'ers". It was moved to open the discussion in a more general way.

I'm starting to wonder if CruiseAddict1982 has ever been on a cruise or if they are someone in their Mom's basement with way too much free time. no one can lead such a one dimensional life.

Lol one dimensional because I follow the rules? Shouldn't you be thinking about ways to smuggle alcohol on cruises. By the way mom references are rarely funny nowadays. Get with the times.

I don't think parents watching toddlers should be going on week long drinking binges. That teaches children gluttony and selfishness(sins), not self-control and moderation. And should something happen you will not be able to manage the situation being so intoxicated. If you bring your kids on vacation you need to be a parent FIRST and sacrifice your party time. That's just downright poor parenting. Your obligations don't stop at pier side checkin. Just my opinion; just like you think smugglers are cheap, and since you don't or are unable to read comments longer than one line you won't read this one either. I guess since being a good parent isn't in the "rules" you don't need to follow it. Can't take it, don't give it. :D

Thank you RCI for your free nightly drinks. That and my two bottles of wine are more than sufficient. I usually receive a third bottle from my TA as well. I have no need to try to bring my own but I don't think less of anyone that does and I don't call them names.

I don't think parents watching toddlers should be going on week long drinking binges. That teaches children gluttony and selfishness(sins), not self-control and moderation. And should something happen you will not be able to manage the situation being so intoxicated. If you bring your kids on vacation you need to be a parent FIRST and sacrifice your party time. That's just downright poor parenting. Your obligations don't stop at pier side checkin. Just my opinion; just like you think smugglers are cheap, and since you don't or are unable to read comments longer than one line you won't read this one either. I guess since being a good parent isn't in the "rules" you don't need to follow it. Can't take it, don't give it. :D

Thank you RCI for your free nightly drinks. That and my two bottles of wine are more than sufficient. I usually receive a third bottle from my TA as well. I have no need to try to bring my own but I don't think less of anyone that does and I don't call them names.

Lol I'm sorry I'm a guy so if it's not sports related then I can't read more than a few sentences.

As far as parenting is concerned, I won't comment on that. Unless I missed something, I didn't see anyone who mentioned they were going in a drinking binge with a kid present.

Lol I'm sorry I'm a guy so if it's not sports related then I can't read more than a few sentences.

As far as parenting is concerned, I won't comment on that. Unless I missed something, I didn't see anyone who mentioned they were going in a drinking binge with a kid present.

I'm a guy too, I can read just fine. Don't sell yourself so short. One day, with hard work, you can read full comments as well.

Anyone spending $55+ a day on alcohol is drinking too much to safely and adequately tend to a child.

Someone on RCI board wants to bring a skateboard on a ship. I suggest you pop over there and let them know that you think they should be banned and lose their vacation money over this. Go read them the riot act. You've already stated as such on here.