Drink Card/ Coffee Card Prices

Justprettynpink

For whatever weird reason the card is only $31 if you pre-order it.

You can't do it online but you can call Princess and order it by item number. It's on the Princess Cellars menu.

Café Selects Coffee Card Enjoy 15 espresso-based hot or cold specialty coffee drinks with complimentary brewed coffee and premium tea for the duration of your cruise.Item #524$31.00

Just dropped over 280 dollars pre ordering stuff prior to our Apr 1 cruise. I have never been charged tax on any pre purchase and I make them every cruise. I bought a couple bottles of wine, a coffee card, and yes it was $31 and the wife a soda and more card, $8.05/day gratuity included for the 28 day trip.

The ship works in US currency so I had expected the actual bill to be over $300 Cdn dollars as we have taken a healthy hit against the recovering US dollar over the last few months. Much to my delight it was billed through Princess Vancouver Canada and in Cdn dollars. That saved me almost 10% of what I had expected to pay. Had I waited to buy it on the ship the bill would have been in US dollars

Edited by Gunner22aa

• 6 months later...
where do I find it on the website

to buy pre cruise

Thanks

Ann

You can't order it online. Check the posts above for the link to see what is offered or simply call Princess and order it. One of the posts above even gives the item number.

Enjoy your cruise and your coffee card. :)

Go to Princess dot com, Learn about Cruising, Gifts and Services to see the order form. You can call, fax or mail it back.

But where do I see if they have my requests?

dz

I don't believe they show on the personalizer.

You may have to have them email you a confirmation and print that out and take it with you.

Haven't cruised in 6 years. Looking at the all inclusive bar package, how does that compare to buying beer and wine individually? What does the ship charge for an average beer or a decent class of wine? Is it worth $56 per day? Is it worth it to be able to get 40% off of wine at dinner?

Thank you for your replies....

How long have the coffee cards been the $31-33 dollar range?

Maybe you could consider that there are some Elite CC members who are very frequent cruisers and have surplus unmarked coffee cards as they swap their complimentary minibars for 2 of them.

I have seen these change hands for $20 or $25 a time which is a worthwhile saving.

I have an embarrassingly large number unused of them myself as I don't drink the minibar and as a diabetic I can't have most of the coffees either as they are loaded with sugars.

Haven't cruised in 6 years. Looking at the all inclusive bar package, how does that compare to buying beer and wine individually? What does the ship charge for an average beer or a decent class of wine? Is it worth $56 per day? Is it worth it to be able to get 40% off of wine at dinner?

Check out this thread... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038576