Mini Review of Guy's Burger Joint

thecruiserofships

I did a review and see it nowhere. There burgers are now trash junk. If you want a super thin burger you can see through and burnt than these are for you. When Guys' were first started on the Carnival ships they were a burger you could die for. With over 3600 calories for each, some maybe did. However, over the last few years they have been getting real terrible. I sent an email to Guy and never received any reply. He probably could care less as long as he keeps getting paid by Carnival. I figured it just might be that ship. Wrong. the last five Carnival cruises that had Guys' on it. The were all the same. I asked to have one for myself that was thick. I got a normal sized burger burnt on the outside and raw on the inside. That tells me they have that grill so hot as to cook thin ones fast. The meat is nowhere near as good as when they started. I emailed Carnival and the reply was. Talk to the person in charge on the ship. All ships are doing it. I think that is a order handed down from the top. I just got off the Celebrity Summit. That burger was not only cooked perfect, it was delicious. Excellent taste and the meat was first rate. Nothing special. Just a darn good berger. The frys were super hot and very tasty. Carnival. Go back to the regular burgers. Get rid of the junk.

LOL. Only 16 posts and you necro'd your own novel of a complaint from two years ago? :')

It's a burger, man. It's a burger.

Change your handle to twoyearwonder, lol

Guys is pretty good to me but I also like Steak and Shake and Freddys which cook their burgers the same way. They arent burnt :rolleyes:

If you are expecting a 1" thick patty that is oozing red juices out of it you will be sorely disappointed.

Went on Breeze last year and loved Guy's. We had a Lido balcony so I could grab one and be enjoying my lunch on the balcony in less than 5 minutes.

Going on the Dream this year and will miss it.:(

The Dream has a Guy’s. Hubby had a burger in Jan 2018.