1, 2, 3 on Invoice?

Poohb

Hi we have recently booked with a Celebrity agent. Is there somewhere on the Booking Confirmation that tells the option that we picked. We originally picked the beverage pkg but don't drink enough to make it worthwhile. We changed to the prepaid gratuities. I don't see anything on the booking confirmation. Thanks in advance.

Hi we have recently booked with a Celebrity agent. Is there somewhere on the Booking Confirmation that tells the option that we picked. We originally picked the beverage pkg but don't drink enough to make it worthwhile. We changed to the prepaid gratuities. I don't see anything on the booking confirmation. Thanks in advance.
I am trying to find out also. I booked with a ta and no where does it show on Celebrity's paperwork what perks I have.

It usually takes a while to show on the celebrity paperwork. One cruise I had it never showed on celebrity until I checked in but it did show on my invoice from my TA. It's a common problem with their system. If you have any doubts just give Celebrity a call to confirm.

We originally picked the beverage pkg but don't drink enough to make it worthwhile. We changed to the prepaid gratuities. I don't see anything on the booking confirmation. Thanks in advance.

I would not hesitate to keep the beverage package. We just got off the Summit having the beverage package and while my wife and I are not big drinkers, we found that the beverage choice was the best option.

It gave us the opportunity to try different kinds of wine and beer that we normally wouldn't have tried.

Don't forget, to make it worth your while over gratuities all you have to do is spend $12 in all types of drinks.

Bottles of water are $4 each and pop is $2 each, so it does add up fast. Cappucinos, Lattes, etc..

We would get 2 bottles of water going off the ship for our excursions in the morning. And grabbed 2 bottles of water when we got back. That's $8 before we have even had lunch and dinner.

Thanks for the info regarding beverage package and this promo. It's kind of scary because we are upgrading to balcony and we won't get the perks until after purchase. But we've read it all carefully and can't see how we won't qualify. Plus we are going to Europe so we can get 2 bonuses.

It can take 10 days to appear. But do chase it up if it doesn't. When I booked directly, the booking system crashed as soon as I paid, so that I had to check that the booking had actually been made. It had, but the 123Go promotion had not been recorded properly. A phone call to Celebrity (UK in my case) sorted it, and it appear on my booking within a couple of days.

Our beverage package promo is clearly indicated on our online reservation confirmation, accessed via the Celebrity website. It was there from the beginning, on the right side under payment information (final payment date, deposit paid, etc.) I would call if you don't see it there.

Well there is a great deal of inconsistency as to when or whether the 123 Go perks show up on your Celebrity reservation. We booked back in April and whereas the 123 perks showed on our TA's invoice they never appeared on our Celebrity reservation. until after we called and upgraded to the premium beverage package just 3 weeks before sailing time. Then suddenly two entries showed up - one for the classic package and a another showing the upgrades to premium. So... I would suggest you call Celebrity sufficiently in advance of your sailing to get your perk(s) confirmed or any issues resolved.

Your also better off if you take the OBC instead or pre-paid grats, unless you are in a suite. Depending length of Cruise. $200 or $300. And if you know a good online TA, that give extra perks such as free grats, you can tranfer it to them.

Edited by Bosjoe

My Bev Pkg took 7 invoices to show up, and still doesn't show up online. X (UK) told me they can't apply it to the booking until the promo ends?

I just kept chasing them as we booked over a year ahead to get the cabin we wanted.

Well, they 'added' it to mine last week, and it appeared in around two days. I's not risk waiting till the promo ends, when you might well get told it's too late.

Stuart

I am trying to find out also. I booked with a ta and no where does it show on Celebrity's paperwork what perks I have.
Talked with Celebrity today about this the lady said it would not show on Celebrity booking because I went thru TA.

We booked through an on-line TA. The promo showed on our TA invoice, but did not show up on Celebrity's site until we made final payment. Celebrity told me they showed it on their end and to bring a copy of our TA invoice to check in if it did not show up on their site "just in case".