Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Thanks for sharing the link. I'm so anxious for the official itinerary released for these ships so we can stop checking port calendars ;0)

The email Royal have just issued says that the itineraries for South Pacific, Australia & NZ will be on sale Tuesday April 29.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW!!! Just looked at the Europe pricing for Explorer cruises from Southampton, these are massively higher than the initial TA flyer we received back in Feb. when they were still showing Adventure doing these cruises.

For example the 3rd June 14nt Med cruise now starts at £1998 for an inside but the advert I have for Adventure starts at £999 for an inside, now that's what I call inflation!!!:eek::mad::mad:

WOW!!! Just looked at the Europe pricing for Explorer cruises from Southampton, these are massively higher than the initial TA flyer we received back in Feb. when they were still showing Adventure doing these cruises.

For example the 3rd June 14nt Med cruise now starts at £1998 for an inside but the advert I have for Adventure starts at £999 for an inside, now that's what I call inflation!!!:eek::mad::mad:

That price is for two people. RCI have messed with the website and all of the prices seem to be for two now. Hope that helps:)

Along with Brilliance from Harwich.

I think they tried to leave Explorer with good B2B possibilities by offering diverse itineraries from Southampton.

taking the BOS out of Harwich next year to Halifax ns. the ship does go to Boston but getting off 1 stop early.

What are the plausible scenarios if the Quantum does not end up doing Bermuda next Summer?

Only 1 RCI ship with Bermuda itineraries?? What other ship possibilities are there? Is there space for another RCI ship in Bayonne? What is the most likely now that other ship schedules have been released?

That price is for two people. RCI have messed with the website and all of the prices seem to be for two now. Hope that helps:)

Mmmm after studying the fine print I can see that pricing is for 2 persons,:o but the initial headline price view is very misleading.:confused:

What is wrong with using the same text as everyone else, "Price per person based on 2 sharing" .;)

Why is there no repo shown for Explorer? She has to get from Bayonne to Port Canaveral somehow!

I see a 14 night cruise on Nov 1 from Bayonne to PC.

Edited by clarea

Why is there no repo shown for Explorer? She has to get from Bayonne to Port Canaveral somehow!

That 14 day repo leaves Bayonne on 11/1/14. (Bob types faster as usual)

Edited by IndyCapt

What are the plausible scenarios if the Quantum does not end up doing Bermuda next Summer?

Only 1 RCI ship with Bermuda itineraries?? What other ship possibilities are there? Is there space for another RCI ship in Bayonne? What is the most likely now that other ship schedules have been released?

The following ships do not have Summer 2015 itineraries released:

Liberty, Mariner, Navigator, Voyager, Legend and Quantum

These need to cover the ports of Galveston and NOLA and they will need to cover the Canada/New England routes along with potentially Bermuda in addition to the Grandeur.

What are the most likely scenarios?

These need to cover the ports of Galveston and NOLA and they will need to cover the Canada/New England routes along with potentially Bermuda in addition to the Grandeur.

Well, Mariner is most likely to stay in Asia year round.

Voyager will stay in Aus / Asia

Legend is heading to Aus and Asia as well.

The real mystery right now seems to be Liberty and Navigator. And the ports in Galveston and NoLa. Also brilliance going to back to tampa is also in question.

I have no doubt that Quantum will stay in Bayonne. Bermuda doesn't seem to be very likely for Quantum for the 2015 season at the moment but it is something being worked on. Possibly for 2016 summer season.

The following ships do not have Summer 2015 itineraries released: Liberty, Mariner, Navigator, Voyager, Legend and Quantum

Do any of these ships have exhaust scrubbers (I think Liberty does, but I'm not totally sure)? I'm thinking that the new emissions laws may have something to do with who goes where, since both NOLA and Canada routes require longer stretches of costlier running in those ECA zones. There are several exemption and averaging rules that also play into this, so it's probably quite complicated to shuffle the ships just right to cover the ports they want while also keeping fuel costs down as low as they can.

That said, can Liberty get in and out of NOLA? I could see it going there if it has a scrubber, then eventually moving to Galveston to fulfill the promise of a larger ship there when another scrubber-equipped ship becomes available to move to NOLA. The Quantum was built with a scrubber, so maybe it does Canada. Perhaps Navigator stays in Galveston, Mariner and Voyager stay in Asia, and Legend does Bermuda until it relocates to Oz?

I thought someone posted earlier they were able to book the Brilliance's repo to Tampa over the phone, so that question had been answered.

Yes, i just looked on cruising power and there is a repo from Boston to Tampa but it's not open for booking yet. Wonder what's going on with this. this is not on the general website either.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

When we were on Liberty last month the captain and loyalty person both told us Liberty was moving to Galveston permanently; not sure if anyone already knew that or this has been previously mentioned.

If Quantum does not go to Bermuda for Summer 2015, is it more likely to go to Canada/New England or the Caribbean? If it goes to the Caribbean, which ship could cover Canada/New England?

Brilliance and Serenade are covering Canda / New England

Brilliance out of Boston and Serenade out of Bayonne

When we were on Liberty last month the captain and loyalty person both told us Liberty was moving to Galveston permanently; not sure if anyone already knew that or this has been previously mentioned.

Yes that's been reported by multiple sources but sailings have not opened for booking yet. the real question here is where is Navigator going?

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

So that leaves the Quantum going to the Caribbean for the Summer 2015? (assuming no Bermuda)

Most likely Caribbean. Bermuda won't be ready for Quantum next year.

Here's an article published either earlier this year or sometime last year

http://www.bermudasun.bm/Content/OPINION/Opinion/Article/We-are-at-a-crossroads-on-the-cruise-ship-issue/4/135/28432