Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Bleh! Amen!!! I wasn't a fan of the Coz, Belize, Roatan itinerary we did in December and the one we're doing in November will be the 3rd time we've done Cozumel, GC & Jamaica. I love cruising out of Galveston because it's only a 4.5-5 hr drive from Dallas but you can only do the same itinerary so many times. I did an eastern caribbean/BVI itinerary out of Miami in 2012 and I'm dying to get back to that side the Caribbean. I wish they'd at least do Key West, Nassau, Freeport or something

They have this itinerary out of NOLA.

yes, I know. I usually travel with a large group though and traveling to another port can be cost prohibitive for many :(

But it is only a few hours longer drive to Nola

Besides we found the cruise price is usually cheaper out of there

Bleh! Amen!!! I wasn't a fan of the Coz, Belize, Roatan itinerary we did in December and the one we're doing in November will be the 3rd time we've done Cozumel, GC & Jamaica. I love cruising out of Galveston because it's only a 4.5-5 hr drive from Dallas but you can only do the same itinerary so many times. I did an eastern caribbean/BVI itinerary out of Miami in 2012 and I'm dying to get back to that side the Caribbean. I wish they'd at least do Key West, Nassau, Freeport or something

YES!!!! I'm waiting with bated breath for an Eastern Caribbean cruise out of Galveston. Or a Panama Canal cruise!

RC are you listening??? :p:D

YES!!!! I'm waiting with bated breath for an Eastern Caribbean cruise out of Galveston. Or a Panama Canal cruise!

RC are you listening??? :p:D

I live 4.5 hrs away and I won't cruise out of Galveston again (we're going in March) because of the boring itineraries. Nola is 8-9 hrs from here....much longer drive!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I live 4.5 hrs away and I won't cruise out of Galveston again (we're going in March) because of the boring itineraries. Nola is 8-9 hrs from here....much longer drive!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yeah the drive to Galveston is about the max time on my attention span :D so I'd have to fly to NOLA and if I'm flying, I might as well keep heading east lol

And I'm pretty sure there's not a Buc-ees on the way to nola and that's just unacceptable lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forums mobile app

Yeah the drive to Galveston is about the max time on my attention span :D so I'd have to fly to NOLA and if I'm flying, I might as well keep heading east lol

And I'm pretty sure there's not a Buc-ees on the way to nola and that's just unacceptable lol

There would be for me :D No matter where I"m heading to go East, I have to pass the Buc-ees in Luling. I wore a Buc-ees t-shirt for my welcome aboard photo on my recent Jewel OTS cruise (and a Shiner beer t-shirt for the Allure).

There would be for me :D No matter where I"m heading to go East, I have to pass the Buc-ees in Luling. I wore a Buc-ees t-shirt for my welcome aboard photo on my recent Jewel OTS cruise (and a Shiner beer t-shirt for the Allure).

Haha two of my faves....Bucees and Shiner.

Alaska tomorrow. Probably be Wednesday.

Hope its Jewel from Seattle

Appears they are loading Alaska now....Jewel appears on the 'shipview calendar' for June 2015. No trips listed just yet.

Now if they would just list those California trips!! Will be watching.!:D

Edited by Piepkorn

This is always part of our consideration cruising from Galveston. I once took a route unknowingly that didn't have a Buc-ees... NEVER AGAIN!

This is always part of our consideration cruising from Galveston. I once took a route unknowingly that didn't have a Buc-ees... NEVER AGAIN!

I get almost as excited about stopping there as I do for the cruise......almost :D

I'm surprised Carnival isn't bringing something different to Galveston. The Magic has been there for several years and we hated that ship.

Appears they are loading Alaska now....Jewel appears on the 'shipview calendar' for June 2015. No trips listed just yet.

Now if they would just list those California trips!! Will be watching.!:D

I just phoned and asked and was told Alaska will probably be tomorrow or Thursday. Quantum is what they are trying to load next.

I get almost as excited about stopping there as I do for the cruise......almost :D

I'm surprised Carnival isn't bringing something different to Galveston. The Magic has been there for several years and we hated that ship.

Be careful what you wish for lol... Magic is Carnival's second newest ship (I don't consider Carnival Desti... err... Sunshine... a new ship) and I don't think Breeze is leaving Miami. I didn't love the Dream Class either (I was on Breeze) but I don't think I'd prefer a Conquest Class ship.

Quantum is what they are trying to load next.

Awesome!!! Did they give any indication as to when Quantum would be loaded?

Common Alaska! :D:D

I keep checking, but there's still nothing. If Alaska schedules do show up again on the site, please, please, pretty please let me know if you see when the Vancouver RT is. I sure hope it's still on Radiance for 2015. I have my rooms picked out & ready to go.

Post when you see them!

Looks like a night pushing the F5 button

Will post something as soon as it comes up.

I'm getting up really early every day, and been working that F5 key every few minutes.

I suspect they won't release the California itineraries until the Panama Canal stuff gets posted. :confused:

Be careful what you wish for lol... Magic is Carnival's second newest ship (I don't consider Carnival Desti... err... Sunshine... a new ship) and I don't think Breeze is leaving Miami. I didn't love the Dream Class either (I was on Breeze) but I don't think I'd prefer a Conquest Class ship.

Awesome!!! Did they give any indication as to when Quantum would be loaded?

My guess is that they will follow the same pattern as last week and start loading the itineraries around midnight with prices being available first thing Wednesday morning.

Monday and Tuesday is the going, going, gone sale

Wednesday and Thursday new itineraries released.

My guess is that they will follow the same pattern as last week and start loading the itineraries around midnight with prices being available first thing Wednesday morning.

Monday and Tuesday is the going, going, gone sale

Wednesday and Thursday new itineraries released.

Makes sense, hope that's the case.