Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Fine! Don't publish them. But don't give me a date and then miss it with NO EXPLANATION OR RESCHEDULING!

It's like saying "if you keep complaining about the guy standing you up, he may just stop asking you out!" Uh, ok! Cuz guess what? I don't like having my time wasted!!!

don't waste your energy. They're doing us a "courtesy".

Go to the site.

Search for a cruise.

Advanced search.

Departing from San Juan.

Watch all the dates after May 2015 disappear off the calendar.

Wait a few hours...REPEAT.

sigh...maybe NEXT week?

just do what I did and book the Serenade southern Caribbean out of Ft. Lauderdale. lol

I'm 80% certain I'm keeping that reservation. Really hate flying.

Carnival released their Galveston and San Juan sailings today....maybe Royal Caribbean will be inspired to catch up.

I noticed that earlier. After seeing Carnival had released, the first thing I did was pull up Royal to see if they'd followed suit....yeah, not so much. Womp womp womp. le sigh :rolleyes:

Explorer of the Seas now appears on the Rome Port cruise ship visits on 18 July 2015, 15 August 2015 and 9 September 2015.

Adventure of the Seas no longer appears Port of Rome in 2015.

My assumption is the refitted Explorer of the Seas goes to replace Adventure of the Seas in Southampton.

Now the big question Galveston or Sydney for Liberty of the Seas in 2015?

We were told by one of the terminal workers in Galveston, when we were there for a March 2nd cruise, that the Liberty of the Seas is coming there. And to a newer and bigger terminal.

Edited by lady_cruiser

Great question Emmy. Thanks for participating yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you on both counts :) I wanted to ask that one badly and I got the opportunity to at least ask. The answer 'weeks ' actually did not surprise me. They are working on something for sure.

just do what I did and book the Serenade southern Caribbean out of Ft. Lauderdale. lol

This is what we did...scored JS 1100 on Serenade for March 2016. We love that cabin and balcony! I wanted to see if the cruises from San Juan either on Jewel or Navigator could compare to the Serenade for pricing. I guess I will try and be patient and wait another week or two or three :rolleyes:

I have heard of a few cases where people have given up the wait for further TAs in the northern Spring 2015 to be released and have booked Brillance or Serenade instead.

A mate from Oz has a group of 30 wanting to do a Voyager or Freedom class crossing USA to Europe/UK. They would sail on Allure but it feel it is too expensive for just a Malaga stop.

Yeah...not a fan of that many sea days. I don't like flying. But I like a cruise that is: PORT, PORT, PORT, PORT, PORT, okay...we'll let you have ONE sea day!

:D

I was just looking at the schedule and just realized Allure has the schedule out till May 2016 and Oasis only till April 2016. That's also around the time when Oasis 3 comes out. Curious isn't it?

Looks like Allure is staying in Fort Lauderdale 2016.

Oasis may go to Europe.

No doubt Asia and Port Canaveral will get a mention with these ships.

I will often book a number of cruises as soon as released where I am hunting for an itinerary and specific cabin, but other cruises will book months or days only in advance

This batch of cruising I m currently in was. All unplanned and just last minute

Fully appreciate booking long ways in advance

Happy cruising all

Greg :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have a number of friends who due to their particular work environment, have to request vacation timing a year in advance to accommodate multiple people wanting the same time off. It's not unusual for our medical profession friends to have to request by the end of this April, any time that they want to guarantee will be available for the summer of 2015. I don't think the are being impatient. They probably envy you that you can't plan your vacation that far in advance, because they have too or risk taking what days or weeks are left.

so it is good to know when the ships sail.

I might have overlooked this but what happened to "additional Europe"??

The additional itineraries were supposed to be released last week but I cant seem to find find them.

Were those itineraries postponed...??

Still no news on Voyager class ships.

And another week has come and gone...

This week only Grandeur sailings. Next week is suppose to be short caribbean and bahamas.

This is what we did...scored JS 1100 on Serenade for March 2016. We love that cabin and balcony! I wanted to see if the cruises from San Juan either on Jewel or Navigator could compare to the Serenade for pricing. I guess I will try and be patient and wait another week or two or three :rolleyes:

We have that balcony on the Serenande Jan 15 out of NOLA!! So excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SRV FAN

So I guess we're just skipping San Juan, huh? :eek:

All I can figure is RCL realizes that San Juan sailings will sell regardless of when the itineraries are released. :-\

Sucks for us, tho.

Patiently (?) Waiting... Royal Caribbean. ...

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

The Gibraltar port calls have now been switched over to Explorer and she calls on the following dates in 2015.

Gibraltar Explorer

11 May

6 June 2015

2 July 2015

15 July 2015

29 July 2015

12 August 2015

5 September 2015

6 October 2015

On the 8th of October she calls in Palma de Mallorca followed by the 9th of October in Barcelona. There is no call in Gibraltar indicating a TA from Barcelona as with Vision, which may give a clue that she heads eastbound from Barcelona.

Adventure still holds one Gibraltar call in August and has not been removed from the Canary Island itineraries yet.