MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away, Jan 24, 2014

aliaschief

Impressive! ;)

When I was a sprout, my grandmother lived with us, she was born near Amsterdam.... she spoke English fairly well, but only wrote and read Dutch. She taught me a few things, sayings mostly, that occasionally manage to work their way out of the cobwebs... Wish today that I'd been more of an eager learner back then.

When I was a sprout, my grandmother lived with us, she was born near Amsterdam.... she spoke English fairly well, but only wrote and read Dutch. She taught me a few things, sayings mostly, that occasionally manage to work their way out of the cobwebs... Wish today that I'd been more of an eager learner back then.

Good stuff! :)

Multi-tasking...got CC in one window, PE webcam in second window and Aruba webcam in third window.......so exciting.

I have five tabs open.... facebook - this thread - Ft Lauderdale webcam - Port Everglades webcam - HAL main board.:D

Ooooh, a second white truck.

Edited by startwin

the saying you remembered was right on the spot! :D

the saying you remembered was right on the spot! :D

That's funny because when I read your post it flashed into my mind and I had to think about why, then I could nearly hear her saying that as whoever was suffering was limping about and complaining.