Your favorite menu items for Tamarind & Pinnacle

motherchic

We really enjoyed the cedar planked pacific halibut with shrimp scampi at the PG. The wasabi and soy crusted beef tenderloin at the Tamarind was wonderful. I would definitely order each again.

The porterhouse steak at the PG was recommended by the waiter. It wasn't great. I would pass on it.

Even though the lunch is free at the Tamarind, we did it once, very skimpy offerings -- it is a set menu and DH went away hungry.

Dinner -- what we like -- JMO:

Jewels of the Sea soup

Shrimp Tempura

Streetside Pot Stickers

Spring Roll Delights

Pan Asian Hot Pot

Baked Snapper in Rice Paper

Wasabi Beef Tenderloin

Mango Cloud

Almond Chocolate Fortune Cookie

I can't comment on the Pinnacle Grill as there is a new menu and a different brand of beef.

Love the Penang curry, Vietnamese lamb and the spring rolls at tamarind. I find lunch to be mediocre. The pinnacle is$29 and I think the tamarind is up to $20 now.

True. They have gone up last month. Can't wait to try mint lamb. I only tried it in middle eastern restaurants and it is my favorite meal. Now will be trying a new flavor. Thanks cruisechic & s7s for sharing your experience with this meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would love to try the won ton desert as someone pointed out I think it's S7S. Very interesting desert.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's huge:D or at least it used to be. I couldn't eat the whole thing in one sitting. I had to take 1/2 home. I like the tamarind chocolate and last time I had the tempura ice cream. That was good but I hate to think of all the calories in there. Not that the other ones are calorie free.

The chocolate fortune cookie for dessert at Tamarind. I find the Tamarind menu to be very interesting. Most who do not like Asian see to like the wasabi beef. The staff in the Tamarind are excellent!

I always liked the steak Diane at the Pinnacle but it is gone! I just do think the Pinnacle is worth the money as you are already paying for dinner at the Main Dining room also.