What is Your Fave Dish at Qsine?

Smurfette76

In just over 7 weeks, my husband and I will be enjoying dinner at Qsine on The Reflection. We can't wait!

So... What are your fave menu items at Qsine? I've looked at the menu online and am very excited about it! I know it's quirky and look forward to the experience!

I've read that Qsine is not to everyone's liking so if you are not a fan of Qsine, please refrain from posting about your dislike of it here. LOL! Thanks!

Edited by Smurfette76

The Qsine Greens! I wish I could go back just for them. It's a salad with a goat cheese crouton and it is really yummy.

I also think the Persian Kabob is good and my son loves the Painter's Mignon and the Fish and Chips

The experience is really fun. I personally would stay away from anything super bready because you will get so filled up. They even bring bread to start! Just take a few bites and move on to the next course because otherwise you'll never make it to dessert.

The lobster/escargot was good but really rich

The disco shrimp was cute and light

The lava crab is very attractive presentation but for me it was too filling.

The Indian dish was so- so

The M's favorites was huge and nothing really wow'd me.

The tacos were fun and the guacamole was delish

Unless you like babyfood don't get the purees

The chocolate tombstone is the best dessert

Save room for the chocolate covered strawberries

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

We went to QSines in October, with 14 other friends. Between all of us, we had almost everything on the menu. It was ALL delicious! The shrimp and the crab were my favorites. The sliders were delicious!!! It was all good! Enjoy!!

I like the sliders, spring rolls, fish & chips & mignon.

We have found that it is really easy to get WAY TOO MUCH FOOD. Our waitress added a couple of dishes & we wound up being too stuffed to enjoy half the meal

Don't be afraid to start with a few things & add if you still have an appetite.

The tombstone dessert was very nice, I also enjoyed the indian selection ( I cant remember the name) and disco shrimp. M's favourites also seems to be very popular (I didn't try it as there were just two of us, one who wouldn't have eaten any of it lol). We started off with a selection of 5 items but our waiter cautioned us not to try some many and he was definitely right. If you can go with a group I think you will enjoy the experience more.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Forums mobile app

Yummy, Lava Crab! Also Painters Filet and the sliders. DH LOVES the lamb chops. They come as part of another dish, but if you ask for just them, they will give it to you.

Enjoy Qsine, its a fun experience!

Good to know that you can get the lamb chops separately. Maybe I'll order extras. I was not thrilled with the sushi lollipops, they had too much wasabi (and I love sushi and wasabi). Maybe it was just a bad batch. The chocolate tombstone dessert was amazing.

We're hoping to get the Ultimate Dining Package on our upcoming cruise so we can do Qsine twice. I know it will probably be less unique and lose some of the impact the second time, but it will allow use to try more things without being forced to over order the first time.

We've done it once on our last three cruises (Infinity, Summit and Solstice). After the first time, I knew how to pace myself and ordered lighter dishes

The Qsine Greens, the lobster/escargot and the painter's mignon would be a really nice meal. But don't feel compelled to each every bite! You have to get over the feeling of letting it go to waste. I wouldn't order more than three courses though. Next time- I'm getting my dessert wrapped up for later!

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

Painter's Filet and Slider Party for sure. (I don't eat seafood so can't comment on the many offered seafood-y type dishes.)

I got the cupcakes and while the decorating was fun, the cupcakes had the consistency of nerf balls so I will not get that on my next cruise.

All in all, I think Qsine is a blast to dine in. I like the quirks!

Lots of great choices. I can only give you some advice. Go with a bunch of people if you can, so you can try everything. Also, stay away from any bread they will offer you, bread is bread, and it will only fill you up. Oh, and the chicken kabob is a sight to behold, if you can find room for it. Worthy of a main course dish anywhere.

I'll take a stab at this:

Lava Crab - Our favorite!

Disco Shrimp - light and very good!

Painter's Filet - excellent!

Spring Rolls - very good as well!

Many items are way too large for the two of us, even with smaller portions. We want to make sure we leave room for dessert!