Puppy Bowl on MUTS?

capriccio

We will be on the Ruby Princess on Super Bowl Sunday. I have no interest in the Super Bowl but is there any chance they will show the Puppy Bowl? If not, I'll make sure we set the DVR before we leave home.

I really think they should show it just so they can say "watch the Puppy Bowl on MUTS" :D.

Having sailed on a Princess ship during SuperBowl, MUTS will be showing the SuperBowl as well as the theater. They will set up a finger food station near the MUTS for the viewers along with a lot of alcohol being served. This is not any different than in the US where the TV in every restaurant and bar will be tuned to the SuperBowl. If you want to see anything else record it at home. They may have alternatives on your cabin TV however so check the program.

We will be on the Ruby Princess on Super Bowl Sunday. I have no interest in the Super Bowl but is there any chance they will show the Puppy Bowl? If not, I'll make sure we set the DVR before we leave home.

I really think they should show it just so they can say "watch the Puppy Bowl on MUTS" :D.

If I really wanted to watch it, I would set the DVR. They may show some game related stuff, depending on what type of broadcast license they have from the NFL, but I kinda doubt you'll see the PB while you're on the ship....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

The Puppy Bowl is a program developed and broadcast soley on the Animal Planet channel, so unless they have bought broadcast rights I doubt it will be shown on any Princess ship. It is rebroadcast numerous times that same day as the 'real' bowl game, but as others have said, set your DVR just in case.

;)

I just don't see the cruise director spending part of his budget on purchasing the satellite feed that handles Animal Planet. I'll have to either go upstairs (where the one TV that we have with digital cable is -- Time Warner took off AP off analog some years ago) or catch some of the video on the AP website. Much more interesting to me than the actual Super Bowl, aside from the commercials.

Will be setting the DVR for both Puppy Bowl and Kitty Bowl. We will be watching the Super Bowl. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Puppy Bowl starts 3.5 hours before Super Bowl, so you can watch much of it without the DVR.

Ktten Bowl starts 6.5 hours before Super Bowl, so you can watch much of it before the Puppy Bowl.

Fish Bowl (National Geographic Wild channel) starts 30 minutes before Superbowl, but repeats so it will be still on after the Superbowl is over.