Question about Hair Dryer

trishb13

I will be on the Liberty of the Seas for 5 days next week. I was wondering if I need to take my hair dryer from home or does RCCL provide them in the state rooms? We actually have a balcony room not a suite. I had seen something on the message board that they do but want to make sure if I leave it at home.

Thanks for any info!

There is a hair dryer provided in the room. It is connected to the desk, not in the bathroom and can not be moved (there is a mirror over the desk). It is similar to one you would find in a hotel. Small, not alot of heat/power. But it does get the job done if you dont want to waste space packing a dyer.

There is a hair dryer provided in the room. It is connected to the desk, not in the bathroom and can not be moved (there is a mirror over the desk). It is similar to one you would find in a hotel. Small, not alot of heat/power. But it does get the job done if you dont want to waste space packing a dyer.

We were on the Liberty in December and had an inside cabin and a balcony and the hair dryers were in the drawer and you took them out and plugged them in. They were not connected to the desk.

The only downside to the hair dryer in the cabin is the button has to be manually held down to make it function. It does not have an on/off switch. I get really tired of continually holding that button, so I bring my travel one.

I will be on the Liberty of the Seas for 5 days next week. I was wondering if I need to take my hair dryer from home or does RCCL provide them in the state rooms? We actually have a balcony room not a suite. I had seen something on the message board that they do but want to make sure if I leave it at home.

Thanks for any info!

They have one but not the best.