World Cruise Survey

BellBoys

It's interesting that some did/did not receive the survey. I did, and I have never sailed HAL. My first cruise with them will be in July. I've never looked at world cruises before (not that I would/wouldn't) because I didn't even know that they existed. :o The survey gave me something to think about, a new perspective and thoughts towards retirement. :D

Our pets (which are fish) are the reason we cannot take a world cruise. Our reef tanks would die and the water would evaporate, therefore causing the filters to go dry and burn out. As much as we love HAL, my dh loves his tanks more. a 21 day cruise has been our limit so far until this upcoming cruise, which is 25 days.

I did fill in the survey and even after answering no to all the questions, they won't let you complete the survey without answering a, b, c or d.

Our pets (which are fish) are the reason we cannot take a world cruise. Our reef tanks would die and the water would evaporate, therefore causing the filters to go dry and burn out. As much as we love HAL, my dh loves his tanks more. a 21 day cruise has been our limit so far until this upcoming cruise, which is 25 days.

I did fill in the survey and even after answering no to all the questions, they won't let you complete the survey without answering a, b, c or d.

The results from surveys are only as good as the survey.

"e" - "none of these routes" should have been an option.

Good that company is seeking feedback.

It will be interesting to see which route is the favourite.

Like many people, I'm interested in segments of world cruises only, so am very interested in routes chosen, particularly those which cruise via Australia.

I got it and I responded, it's the ship , the Amsterdam doesn't have the atmosphere like the Rotterdam, the real flagship, but since they removed the beautiful pool on the aft you cannot go into hot temperatures with this ship, so I responded that I will do a world one on the Volendam or Zaandam or ..any suggestions??

agree- none of the above. I'd want to do both China and Japan and the Med.
One of those regions would most likely need to be near the beginning of the voyage. These World cruises depart in early January. Which would you suggest for the middle of winter, China/Japan or the Med?

Yes, staying on topic is a good thing; however, many of us have developed a distant personal relationship through this HAL board. I don't mind saying that I've considered just abandoning CCL altogether but I have stayed on dispite it all....because of the people. People ask well founded questions, and they ask stupid ones. They boast, presume, argue, and more. But if we all were thinking alike, wouldn't this be a boring world? Some of us care about each other, and others think the world is all about them. I'm going to have another rum and think about Cocoa.....and say that I voted for a WC that takes in So. America and Africa more than the Med, Asia and South Pacific.

David