Can't find 123go promo on my Celebrity profile

dandee2

We are on the 3 March sailing and I can't find where is my 123Go special in my Profile in the Celebrity Website. I have the confirmation from my TA but the info is nowhere to be found on the web site. Should I call them? Do they put all the promo (OBC, 123Go, etc) on our profile or is it only on the ship?

Thanks

Edited by dandee2

We are on the 3 March sailing and I can't find where is my 123Go special in my Profile in the Celebrity Website. I have the confirmation from my TA but the info is nowhere to be found on the web site. Should I call them?

Thanks

I would call your TA to find out where it is, since you would have already done your checkin it should also be shown there.

For me it shows when I select Manage Reservation which brings up Cruise Summary. Further down that page there is a section called My Offers which is right before the area that shows the Itinerary.

Shows as follows. And this is all it shows. Mine was booked with a TA too.

My Offers

Your travel group includes someone who:

Has coupon BEV123GO.

Edited by poffles

I would check with your TA because it is probably visible in their system. I know this because I am a TA and I can see my 1,2,3 beverage package on the TA system but it isn't showing on my personal Celebrity profile if I go in as a consumer. I sail on 2/21. I plan on printing something from the TA system in case I encounter a problem at the port but I think it is just Celebrity's buggy site that is the problem.

On my Cruise Confirmation from my TA it show the following:

Bon Voyage Gifts*

Mrs. XYZ: Free Classic Beverage Pkg

Mr. XYZ: Free Classic Beverage Pkg

Onboard Credit*

Mrs. XYZ: $25.00

Mr. XYZ: $25.00

Mr. XYZ: $100.00

Mr. XYZ: $50.00

I just sent a message to my TA and I'll bring the Cruise Confirmation with me. It's just annoying...

You shouldn't be annoyed. You will get the package. If you received a "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" from Celebrity - through your TA, it would be reflected there under "Booking Charges".

Some travel agents do not forward these confirmations and make it necessary for you to ask them to email you a copy. This shouldn't be the case, but sometimes it is.

Enjoy your cruise AND your beverage package! :)

For me it shows when I select Manage Reservation which brings up Cruise Summary. Further down that page there is a section called My Offers which is right before the area that shows the Itinerary.

Shows as follows. And this is all it shows. Mine was booked with a TA too.

My Offers

Your travel group includes someone who:

Has coupon BEV123GO.

That is the same place where my 123go promo code shows also in my Celebrity website account.

We are on the 3 March sailing and I can't find where is my 123Go special in my Profile in the Celebrity Website. I have the confirmation from my TA but the info is nowhere to be found on the web site. Should I call them? Do they put all the promo (OBC, 123Go, etc) on our profile or is it only on the ship?
Always be sure that you receive the cruise line's booking confirmation, not only the TA's confirmation, whenever you book a cruise or make a change or a payment of any kind and check it to be sure that the transaction was entered correctly.

As a previous poster pointed out, your TA should have sent you Celebrity's Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy.

The cruise confirmation from your TA only shows whatever the TA typed on it, not what the cruise line actually has recorded in their system.

There have been incidents reported where a passenger received a TA's confirmation that they had made final payment, but their reservation was canceled because the TA never made the payment to the cruise line or the TA went bankrupt, or the TA simply made an error and made the payment to the wrong account.

Edited by varoo

I've done the promo several times and only when I upgrade to the premium package do I see it on MyCelebrity.

Otherwise I've never seen it! Don't worry...you will get it. If you worry, take a copy of your reservation from the TA.....did I say, don't worry???

My PYP bev package does not show on my celebrity.

When I look at the guest invoice from X i do see the following:

PYPB-PYP BEV 0.00

So, check your guest copy of your invoice, it should be there. It's good to get a copy of this anyway from your TA (or X if you book directly) because if you arrive and dont have it, you have proof that you should.

I had the same issue. When I booked the TA told me it should take up to 6 weeks to show up on the reservation on the celebrity site. Apx 5 months passed and it still did not show up. I called the celebrity customer service and was told pretty abruptly that if it was not on my reservation online it was my TA's fault and there was absolutely no way they could do anything about it or even look into it (I have not been impressed with the Celebrity phone crew). I then contacted my TA who sent me the booking details including the beverage package codes. About a week ago I sent an email to celebrity explaining the situation and that it did not appear to be my TA's fault and they sent me a really nice follow up and within 3 days, voila, there it was.

I would send an email explaining that it is not on your reservation online, but your TA has told you it is included. The time spend composing the email was definitely worth the peace of mind in my opinion.

Katie

On our upcoming Summit cruise we have 4 in our room so with the current promotion we were able to get the classic drink package for DH and myself and the kids each get the classic non-alcoholic package.

The Celebrity website has the note about the travelers booked with the 123go promotion but where the beverage packages are listed only the 2 packages for the kids is listed :confused::confused: which seems odd the packages for the adults are not listed as "purchased".

It seems odd they would have the 3/4 passenger packages listed but not the 1/2 passenger when they were all part of the same promotion :eek::)

Not too worried - will inquire with the TA when I call for final payment

Edited by Gaynors

I've booked the promos three different sailings and have never seen it listed either. However once I've upgraded to premium pkg sure enough then it shows up, give em more $$ and then you'll know for sure!

Same here, did not see it on my sailing but when upgraded to premium pkg it showed up. :rolleyes:

It took 4 months for the 123Go promo to show up on MyCelebrity. The OBC from the TA never showed on MyCelebrity.

We did NOT upgrade our classic package. We brought our confirmation with us, but didn't need it. When we entered our cabin, there was a note from Celebrity stating that we received a gift of OBC.

Bring your confirmations with you. If the package is not on your sign and sail when you check in and the check in attendants do not have a record of it, then speak with the Captain's Club and or Guest Relations reps when you board.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Have another look on your conformation invoice and see if there is some kind of code that is impossible to decipher. Celebrity love using codes that only they (sometimes) know what they mean.

For ours we have:-

SLDO Savings -384

SLD2 BEVCLINGRAT 384

AI CEL CLAL 0 (Can only presume this is service charge which we have taken off so we can put it back on ship and use our OBC.

Then at bottom of page

On Board Credit with the amount underneath (At least this is no longer daft codes)

Apparently there is no consistency in what appears on Celebrity's site. This is what my reservation shows:

"My Cruise Extras

Beverage Package Classic to Premium Package Upgrade

Purchased

Beverage Package Wave Promo - Classic Package

Purchased"

I booked through a very large on-line agency. The classic package (123Go) appeared on my booking about two weeks after I made the reservation.