Oops, I Did It Again

kitty9

Because we had such a great cruise on Equinox Feb 10-21, we just booked her again for April 4. Snagged the very last suite on board. Ship fully booked. This is a very nice itinerary. Plus, we need to get out of this horrible cold and with the upcoming storm which is supposed to dump 14 inches of snow on us, and then have freezing rain on top of that, we need to get out.

FYI, on the last Equinox cruise, everyone raved how great the food was in the MDR. Even old timers like us thought the food was much improved. Don't know why, but that's the truth. I thought it was just us who thought the food has gotten better, but everyone we talked to remarked how much they liked the food and were impressed.

Edited by kitty9

Because we had such a great cruise on Equinox Feb 10-21, we just booked her again for April 4. Snagged the very last suite on board. Ship fully booked. This is a very nice itinerary. Plus, we need to get out of this horrible cold and with the upcoming storm which is supposed to dump 14 inches of snow on us, and then have freezing rain on top of that, we need to get out.

FYI, on the last Equinox cruise, everyone raved how great the food was in the MDR. Even old timers like us thought the food was much improved. Don't know why, but that's the truth. I thought it was just us who thought the food has gotten better, but everyone we talked to remarked how much they liked the food and were impressed.

Great idea!!! Have a great cruise!:):)