RCCL liquor policy

I know that any bottled liquor purchased while onboard will be held and placed in your cabin on the last night. My question is what happens when you are doing a B2B cruise and are keeping the same cabin. Will the purchased liquor be left in your cabin from the first leg or will everything be held until the second cruise is completed. Happy cruising to all..

I know that any bottled liquor purchased while onboard will be held and placed in your cabin on the last night. My question is what happens when you are doing a B2B cruise and are keeping the same cabin. Will the purchased liquor be left in your cabin from the first leg or will everything be held until the second cruise is completed. Happy cruising to all..

They are supposed to hold alcohol from B2B guests until the last cruise, but sometimes they forget.

Darn, I thought I found a loophole and could leave the rumrunners home. Thanks for the quick reply. happy cruising

Just play dump and walk right past the collection table.... That's what I do. They don't pay attention... Or care.. And if they do, just put on your "I'm so dumb" face and let them have it. Odds are that this approach results in you.. 10 min after boarding ... Mixing your own drinks in your cabin.

Darn, I thought I found a loophole and could leave the rumrunners home. Thanks for the quick reply. happy cruising

Make some friends....

Yes. This is what you do: on the first leg, make some friends who are NOT staying on B2B. Have THEM buy what you want. Pay them cash. When it is delivered to THEIR cabin on the last night, pick it up from there. Thank them profusely.

Easy peasy.

Purchase your liquor from the on board Duty Free Shops on the last night of your first cruise. They let you take your purchases back to your cabin versus having it delivered and I doubt the store clerks will have any information on your upcoming second cruise.

Purchase your liquor from the on board Duty Free Shops on the last night of your first cruise. They let you take your purchases back to your cabin versus having it delivered and I doubt the store clerks will have any information on your upcoming second cruise.

I've purchased as early as 10 a.m. the last full day - the place was mobbed and the clerk was making everyone take their purchases with them.

Thanks, this is the answer I was looking for. We have a 3 day followed with a 12 night TA hooked together. happy cruising

I've purchased as early as 10 a.m. the last full day - the place was mobbed and the clerk was making everyone take their purchases with them.

This is it exactly. Don't count on them delivering it to your cabin. Buy it on the last day of the first week and carry it back to your cabin. . That's what i did and i was fully stocked for week 2. That's the beauty of a B2B.