Premium Beverage Package (member's choice)?

In the recent announcement of the April 2015 launch of Suite Class, Celebrity issued a flyer detailing the amenities available for each level of suite.

On this list is Premium Beverage Package (member's choice)

Does anyone know what "member's choice" means as no one at Celebrity UK seem to?

In the recent announcement of the April 2015 launch of Suite Class, Celebrity issued a flyer detailing the amenities available for each level of suite.

Does anyone know what "member's choice" means as no one at Celebrity UK seem to?

I have never booked a suite and probably never will but my best guess

is.....what is your preferred choice of "vodka"? "Scotch"?......I am

thinking whatever you prefer would be what they would supply.

I could be wrong of course but that is what those words mean to me.

I am thinking it may refer to alcohol or non alcohol beverage choice for those in suites.

I have a feeling you're right. Obviously there's an even better value in the alcoholic package but obviously that won't appeal to everyone

It may just be something that crept into the flyer....Celebrity is not exactly the best at proofreading their web, emails or publications. I recall a recent email for a cruise starting in Seattle that stopped in St Thomas and other islands .... and many emails that suggested we use the online chat facility on their web site that never worked.

Just hang in there...the phrase will either disappear or perhaps there will be another option available.

It is probably the same as what Celebrity offers to Zenith members.

Zenith members may select any beverage package up to and including the premium alcohol package. Celebrity covers the cost. The reason they don't just automatically include the most expensive package (as described to me by the Miami Captains Club staff) is that the Captains Club department has to pay the cost of the package. So if one does not drink alcoholic beverages they can select a non-alcoholic package and save Celebrity money.