Back from the Indy. Ask away!!

I am curious if there was a sea day with festivities on the Royal Promenade? On the Freedom the two times I have been on it, the last sea day had demonstrations and food tables and special sales, etc. It was always fun and good food too!

I am curious if there was a sea day with festivities on the Royal Promenade? On the Freedom the two times I have been on it, the last sea day had demonstrations and food tables and special sales, etc. It was always fun and good food too!

They had sales on the Promenade on our Indy cruises. In fact, every ship we've been on with a Promenade has sales, it seems like all the time.

FreedomFest is unique to that ship. The other Freedom-class ships just have merchandise out, not the food and entertainment.

I thought you knew that Royal requires people to walk counter clockwise around the ship.

I've only have a right leg (Vietnam. Don't want to talk about it), so counter-clockwise is the only direction I can walk.

Thanks!

Edited by redcard

I've only have a right leg (Vietnam. Don't want to talk about it), so counter-clockwise is the only direction I can walk.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, you will have to sail on Carnival. They do clockwise.

Did you ever eat in the Solarium for breakfast or lunch? Were the offerings the same everyday? Does Wipeout grill burgers every day? In other words, what did you think of the dining venues other than Windjammer and MDR?

Jand Remo was the captain.

do you know when Remo goes on vacation? Capt Loy is leaving EX and coming to IN but I'm assuming it's Capt Teo relieving Remo, then Loy relieving Capt Teo. Don't know (I have a suspicion) where Remo is going.

Did you ever eat in the Solarium for breakfast or lunch? Were the offerings the same everyday? Does Wipeout grill burgers every day? In other words, what did you think of the dining venues other than Windjammer and MDR?

On Independence, there is no food service in the Solarium. The Wipeout stand is nothing more than an office for the guys running the Flowrider and rock wall.

Are you thinking of Oasis & Allure instead?