Out Of Control Gift Bags for Upcoming NOS Girls Cruise

TigerLady, I made the tags with thick cardstock and spray glue. I find a "free: clipart image online and use that for the tags - print it on the thick white cardstock with the "rhyme", and cut those out to the size I want. Spray glue the backside of the printed tags and stick to the thick colored cardstock and voila, the tags are done! Super easy, just DO NOT use the spray glue indoors - it's super tacky and gets everywhere, there is some trial and error involved. I get the cardstock at Joann's Fabric and always use a 40% off coupon. :-)

Thank you SO much. As I posted later, I am stealing the tag idea. I hope you don't mind... I really appreciate it..

TigerLady, I made the tags with thick cardstock and spray glue. I find a "free: clipart image online and use that for the tags - print it on the thick white cardstock with the "rhyme", and cut those out to the size I want. Spray glue the backside of the printed tags and stick to the thick colored cardstock and voila, the tags are done! Super easy, just DO NOT use the spray glue indoors - it's super tacky and gets everywhere, there is some trial and error involved. I get the cardstock at Joann's Fabric and always use a 40% off coupon. :-)

Thank you SO much. As I posted later, I am stealing the tag idea. I hope you don't mind... I really appreciate it..

I'm so glad you were able to get something out of the pictures. I posted them because I love searching for new ideas and couldn't find anything interesting or fun regarding cruise bags. Post pictures when you finish your tags, I would love to see them! :-)

Badger's friends absolutely know how lucky we are to have her. She's the bestest! I know I'm so glad my dumb ex boyfriend introduced us. She's definitely been a bright spot in my life. Love you Kel! (Sorry to get all sappy on here...)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Muah, Jeans…..I love you and am so excited that we are planning our awesome Tatty cruise together! I makes me so happy that we have become as close as we have; Buddy and I are so lucky to have a great friend like you!

I think they're really cute as well! Any ideas on how to do gift bags for kids on a cruise? Would be 8 and 10 at the time. I have no idea what to put in them for kids!

I did for my kids when they were younger

Towels

Cap

Flip flops

Suntan lotion

Lanyard

Puzzle/word game books

Card games

Journals

Snacks/juice boxes

Gum

Binoculars

Camera

For our Disney cruises I did themed items and printed t- shirts, totes and pillowcases for character signatures etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Oy, excuse the auto correct ;)

I'm so glad you were able to get something out of the pictures. I posted them because I love searching for new ideas and couldn't find anything interesting or fun regarding cruise bags. Post pictures when you finish your tags, I would love to see them! :-)

Muah, Jeans…..I love you and am so excited that we are planning our awesome Tatty cruise together! I makes me so happy that we have become as close as we have; Buddy and I are so lucky to have a great friend like you!

Where does 'Tatty' come from??

That is my nickname for my daughter who's name is Tarryn ;)

Where does 'Tatty' come from??

That is my nickname for my daughter who's name is Tarryn ;)

How cute that you call your daughter Tatty. Our tatty on the other hand all started because of autocorrect! After sending several texts with what should have said "yay" it was always corrected to tatty, and well, I guess it just kinda stuck with us. So instead of Yay, Girls Cruise.....We have Tatty Cruise!! :)

Those are nice bags and gifts, I think your friends will really appreciate it.

The only things I can think of would be to add some sunblock or aloe vera after sun gel. Maybe some cheapo dimestore colorful sunglasses (always ends up turning into a party).

Immodium, take this if you feel like explodium :)

I like your ideas though, I'm going to dump the wifes toiletries into a nice beach bag and see if I can get away calling it a gift (probably not...):D

About to start working on the t-shirt design (Yayyy!). And, I still have to post pictures of the bikini bottoms and travel cups. So. Out. Of. Control.

Had a thought for you. I am doing sunglasses, and from sewing have some extra fabric. If you can sew, make glass holders/cases. It can't be harder than making clothes, is my thought. I do that all the time. Keep me updated on your bags/contents and I will do the same. See if we can use any more of each others ideas. Have a great one..

Meant to reply earlier, but really liked the ideas for kid's "gift buckets" as well. The kids know we're going on a cruise, but still think it would be fun for them. I'd likely need to make age appropriate adjustments, but think it's a great idea. We'll be flying to Orlando and renting a car for one day before dropping off at PC, and then will be staying with my mother in Orlando after we return. Don't want to fly all of that type of stuff across country with airline baggage restrictions and all, so plan on spending some time to run to either WalMart/Target in either Orlando or Merritt Island to pick up last minute items. Will be strange flying to Orlando again. We haven't been there since we moved from there in 2007 - hoping it still seems familiar!

Ok, so I absolutely love planning a vacation and all the little goodies that go along with that. Just for fun, here are pictures of the gift bags for our upcoming girls cruise on Navigator. Enjoy!

IMG_1523_zpsf7e86ebc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

IMG_1490_zpsfa4a8e96.jpg.html?sort=3&o=71

IMG_1480_zps3aac98b6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=73

IMG_1472_zps28b433ac.jpg.html?sort=3&o=79IMG_1468_zpsf6e409f9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=81

http://s28.photobucket.com/user/krbadger/media/IMG_1461_zps9f1f44cd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=84

IMG_1498_zps65645b6b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=54

What a great idea! Love them! I was able to see all the images.

Heck yeah, you guys are coming up with some great rhymes - love it! The Imodium, sunscreen and bubbles are awesome. You CC peeps are very creative!

So yeah, I just noticed my Tylenol tag I posted was actually the "rough draft" tag and the actual one says "Too many cocktails left you hung over, take these Tylenol to not feel runover" (which makes much more sense) ;)

I'll try and get the pictures of the bikini bottoms, and travel cups up soon.

Ok, so I absolutely love planning a vacation and all the little goodies that go along with that. Just for fun, here are pictures of the gift bags for our upcoming girls cruise on Navigator. Enjoy!

Those are so cute!!! Can I join your cruise :)

Seriously, everyone will be so amazed at all of the work you put into making their cruise special!

• 4 months later...
OMG!! I need to remember this thread for our family cruise next summer. GREAT JOB!!

Family cruise? What about me?

OP, I LOVE these bags and all the work you did.

How about this for the Imodium, generic is Loperamide.

When your bowels start to twist from the inside, run and take some of this Loperamide.

Heck yeah, you guys are coming up with some great rhymes - love it! The Imodium, sunscreen and bubbles are awesome. You CC peeps are very creative!

I'll try and get the pictures of the bikini bottoms, and travel cups up soon.

Badger, how was the cruise? Did everyone love the bags? Do post T-shirt, bikini bottoms and travel cups photos please!

There's a new "gift bag ideas" thread, and I linked this one there... plus I'm copying out EVERYONE's ideas in a separate document to keep for future reference myself... such fun...

Love your gift baggies. All joking aside, did you happen to include an Imodium package for the "food that is too rich".

I can't think of a rhyme for the little zip lock package.

I am going to do gift baggies and did not even think of the imodium and I do have some individual packs of those - thanks.

You really are a good friend because your thoughtful and your spending your own money - lol but I am sure they appreciated it - going to do my own thank you bags for 8 people who are cruising with me but they will not come in those nice straw bags you have - thanks