RCCL Marketing Take Note! NCL's Happy!

That was amazingly well produced. Considering how lately RCI and NCL have been playing marketing catch-up with one another, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw a stylized music video from RCI show up on their youtube feed by month's end.

FWIW I love both lines, and they each have their pros and cons, and tend to sail on whichever of the two has the best price and itinerary for when I am looking.

That was awesome.

When we were watching the Olympics they were showing the Carnival commercial with the kids going down the slide, it made it look like so much fun. I thought that was much better than the RC commercials with the former Olympians.

The pretty tall, dark haired lady in the video is Julie Valeriote. I met her on the NCL Breakaway. She's the best cruise director I've seen, on any ship.

Not doubting Julie's talents, but it sounds like you've never cruised with Paul Scally as your CD. :cool:

Yes Norwegian has been very HAPPY with this. My FB wall has been lit up with them all liking and sharing. It does make me happy too. We loved Getaway (the ship you see) and Julie is quite cool.

I spent quite a bit of time talking to Julie when I sailed Breakaway last year. She was very engaging, bright, talented and was genuinely interested in pleasing the passengers. You could tell, she loved her work.

It is pretty amazing how they can "sell" without selling. ;) Made me think, hmmmmmmm. Just like the family heavy Carnival commercials have made me say Hmmmmmm about them. Side note- this song has been added to my workout music playlist titled "Cruise" because cruising makes me happy, HaPpY, HAPPY! :D

Edited by BLAMBKY