Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

What I did with the last pic is I saved it to the desktop then opened it. I zoomed in (it gets a bit pixelated).

My GUESS is that 10, 12, and 13 are Config A based on what looks like 2 doors by the balcony.

My GUESS is that 11, 14, and 15 are Config B based on what looks like a large bathroom/tub window by the balcony.

Deck 9 doesn't have enough completed, yet.

I stress that I am GUESSING on Escape at this point. :)

Looking at this pic of Getaway (JimZim's)...

Norwegian_Getaway_Aft_IMG_5390.JPG

The large H6 windows are on 9, 10, 12, and 13 (ignore the support pole on 9 and 12)

The doors are on 11 and 14 (Config A)

Hopefully, the next picture of the rear will reveal enough to reach a firm opinion.

I am a little bit confused by your explanation since Deck 15 is the garden cafe.

Edit: Never mind. I just realized that you were talking about Deck 15 on Escape.

Edited by jmele999

I am a little bit confused by your explanation since Deck 15 is the garden cafe.

Edit: Never mind. I just realized that you were talking about Deck 15 on Escape.

No worries. :cool:

We're taking lo-res pictures of a ship with unknown configurations and more decks that's under construction and comparing them to a hi-res picture of a ship with known configurations on a completed ship....what could possibly be confusing?

No worries. :cool:

We're taking lo-res pictures of a ship with unknown configurations and more decks that's under construction and comparing them to a hi-res picture of a ship with known configurations on a completed ship....what could possibly be confusing?

LOL....sad, but true!! [emoji12]

I'm hoping many of you will come here and discuss your cruise or post review links. Booked Feb 6[emoji5]

I am booked on one of the 3 day cruises and yes I plan on posting a very detailed review of the escape

Hi,

Anyone know if the ports if we have to tender in at any of the ports we are stopping at? :confused:

Since the new pier in Tortola is now open, there won't be any tenders. The Escape doesn't stop at GSC.

Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas: probably dock at Havensight Pier - lots of shops right there but a taxi ride if you want to go into town.

Road Town, Tortola: unless other ships are docked, the pier is right where all the action is:

Road%20Town%20Tortola%20dock_zpskiuxhwb8.jpg

Nassau: ships dock right in central Nassau - shopping is right there.

Take a taxi or bus over to Atlantis, which is on Paradise Island (too far to walk).

You can walk to Ft Fincastle (up on the hill behind downtown) or take a taxi to Ft Charlotte....or go scuba diving, which I'll be doing.

those are the ports for the 12/12/15 cruise that we'll be on.

Sailing on the Escape in January in a balcony cabin (although thanks to CC I knew to get an angled one). We wanted to get an aft, but we are paying for both sets of our parents to go, so it isn't in the budget unless prices go down. *fingers crossed*

I can't help but keep checking this thread for new pics of "our" ship. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :D

Is the only advantage with the angled cabin the fact that you get a tiny bit more balcony room?

I booked a BX (balcony guarantee) and they already assigned me a room, but it's a regular balcony stateroom 12136.

Can I call NCL directly and request one of the angled balconies or do I have to have my TA make that call?

Lloyd has spoiled me. No new pics in a week. I need my fix to keep me going with all of the negative stuff swirling around these boards...lol. Seriously though thanks again for keeping us updated with the amazing pictures as you get them. [emoji4]

Is the only advantage with the angled cabin the fact that you get a tiny bit more balcony room?

I booked a BX (balcony guarantee) and they already assigned me a room, but it's a regular balcony stateroom 12136.

Can I call NCL directly and request one of the angled balconies or do I have to have my TA make that call?

BX is a guarantee balcony if you want specific cabin costs more