Member coupons?

lilghallinsf

We are lowly classic members and are taking a 16 night cruise in April. I have old copies of the coupons for this group which shows a discount on laundry but on the website it only shows that for select members. Does anyone have a current copy of the coupons to let me know if that is still applicable?

We are lowly classic members and are taking a 16 night cruise in April. I have old copies of the coupons for this group which shows a discount on laundry but on the website it only shows that for select members. Does anyone have a current copy of the coupons to let me know if that is still applicable?

Personally, I don't believe one class it better than another. As you know after a certain number of cruises you begin to move up the ladder so to speak. That being said if you have not reached Select status I doubt the coupons you have or may collect may not be honored. Could be wrong. There is no harm in trying. Good luck.

I am not trying to collect the coupons. I only want what we have earned or are given. I was just curious about the discount on laundry and if it was still available. It was a joke about class system and only a joke though reading through some threads you would think certain people want it to return. Lol

I am not trying to collect the coupons. I only want what we have earned or are given. I was just curious about the discount on laundry and if it was still available. It was a joke about class system and only a joke though reading through some threads you would think certain people want it to return. Lol

Call Captains Club for your answers on this matter .We can't advise you or check the Celebrity web site & you might find it there ;however easier to make the phone call .;)

The Captains Club coupons have changed in recent weeks, and would not be eligible for use. FWIW, the coupons are only supposed to be used on your current sailing - so I wouldn't try and use them anyway.

I truly wish that our wonderful community members would stop with this lowly & class discussion nonsense. All it does, is create arguments, and thread lockdowns. No matter what level of Captains Club anyone is, it does not make any single one of us better than anyone else.

The Captains Club coupons have changed in recent weeks, and would not be eligible for use. FWIW, the coupons are only supposed to be used on your current sailing - so I wouldn't try and use them anyway.

I truly wish that our wonderful community members would stop with this lowly & class discussion nonsense. All it does, is create arguments, and thread lockdowns. No matter what level of Captains Club anyone is, it does not make any single one of us better than anyone else.

Hi Andy,

Hope you are doing ok any news about your sister yet.?

Anyway as you said this class thing is silly.! But some people do act as if they are something special if they are "Higher". But after all what do you do in the cabins? Sleep!!! well one room looks like another when you are asleep doesnt it.? I am not bothered about getting "nibbles" in the afternoon. If I am hungry I can always find something to eat.? And after doing a cabin crawl last year it went to show seeing higher class cabins where just that...higher in the ship.! Nothing else was bigger. Well until you got into a suite anyway. Or prehaps a shower head was different.???? In fact one fellow cruiser said to me he had paid about $200 more for his cabin than mine and he was just the floor above us.....right above us.!

Cheaper you pay more you have to spend is my answer.!

Good on you Andy.

Brenda xx

Edited by amberben

I'm reading your post differently to everyone else, I think you are asking if Classic members are still getting a discount on laundry because it's not showing on the website, not that you want to use the old coupons.

Still I could be wrong as I'm only a lowly Classic member.

That's a joke

Ask a simple question on CC and your post gets taken apart for innuendo's, trying to beat the system, class mongering....I'm surprised no one has accused you of trying to wear the wrong thing to formal night :)

If you hang in there, OP, you will probably get some semblance of an answer on page 3 of this thread.

I truly did not mean that in an ugly way and was teasing, but I understand that this is an online community and people do not know my sense of humor. I feel like a student reprimanded by the teacher. :-( Anyway, it is very valid point. I have seen copies of the coupons that others have posted with the same membership level as myself, they had discounts on laundry and I am wondering if these are still the same. You mentioned that they had changed recently and that answers my questions. I will find out soon enough in a few weeks when we leave for the 16 night transatlantic.

Thanks Andy for your point.

I have an actual answer!

I'm a Classic member too and was on the Silhouette about a month ago. The Classic coupons include a 10% discount on laundry. It says on the coupon that it's for a minimum of $10. I sent out $6 worth of laundry and didn't attach the coupon, but my room steward put it on there for me and they accepted it.

Overall the coupons aren't that exciting. The only other one I used was for a free scoop of gelato.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Forums mobile app

Are they paper coupons or loaded into your seapass card?

Still paper coupons, although there has been talk for some time of converting to an electronic system where it is loaded on the seapass card.

lilghallinsf,

here is a link to a scan of Classic coupons courtesy of CC member dmwnch1959 (Dec 2010 sailing). They may be a bit dated but the laundry and internet coupons are on there.

Edited by mahdnc

Just off the Silhouette on Sunday. I am a Classic member.

Coupons are still paper. There were coupons for a small amount off laundry, internet, etc. Only ones we used was for free Gelato.

Don't wait until the last night to use your gelato coupon like we did. There was a long line and they were running out of some flavors.