Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

I paid for this gown $1,860.

15653949932_0f1af649f4_o.jpg

15522368100_26c453c0aa_b.jpg

Today it is on sale for $1116. I called Saks, they credit $735.00 back to my account. I am a HAPPY CAMPER :)

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418048&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446715919&R=8051416861800&P_name=Roberto+Cavalli&N=4294912459+306418048+399545540&bmUID=kBVIKFc

BTW, Big sale at Saks.com

Nite Nite :)

M

Edited by Porthopper101

Today it is on sale for $1116. I called Saks, they credit $735.00 back to my account. I am a HAPPY CAMPER :)

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418048&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446715919&R=8051416861800&P_name=Roberto+Cavalli&N=4294912459+306418048+399545540&bmUID=kBVIKFc

BTW, Big sale at Saks.com

Nite Nite :)

M

That was nice of Saks but then you are probably one of their best customers!:D

Lyndaharve is just making humor. She's not serious. Now she's sitting back and cracking up at the reactions.

Sure am thought a little British humour was what it needs. But well spotted, perhaps I'm amazed at some of the postings myself, sorry for my sense of humour 😛

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Lyndaharve

sure am thought a little british humour was what it needs. But well spotted, perhaps i'm amazed at some of the postings myself, sorry for my sense of humour 😛

sent from my ipad using forums

[attach]330162[/attach [attach]

ImageUploadedByForums1415141527.933334.jpg.d20198331ea21b25a14301bb6a0e5e20.jpg

Edited by Lyndaharve

No that part wasnt a joke, its called an opinion, I have never said anything about the other dresses!!! I perfer plain thats all so guys lets not get to serious over this, nothing was meant to offend, and yes sometimes people can get it wrong and sometimes right and do you think I care if people say they don't like my Vivien Westwood!!!! that's their right to say

I'm starting my search for an elegant dress to wear to my DH's cousin's Italian wedding next summer and I would appreciate suggestions for any plus size brands or designers that people like.

Can't spend a mint like some of the lovelies posted, but I may get lucky with a deal online. I'm hoping to find a long dress for a change.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I saw a short dress on Addition Elle in Canada that I may try in a store for cruising. I like the pewter lace and the swing of the stomach area.

Screenshot_2014-11-08-18-03-43_zps3el2bzqy.png

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Edited by KandCsailing

I'm starting my search for an elegant dress to wear to my DH's cousin's Italian wedding next summer and I would appreciate suggestions for any plus size brands or designers that people like.

Can't spend a mint like some of the lovelies posted, but I may get lucky with a deal online. I'm hoping to find a long dress for a change.

Right after New Years all of these lovelies will go on sale for as much as 75% off. Best prices of the year Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have several dressy outfits made by Dana Kay. Many of them can be seen on ebay, and I've purchased several items from ebay recently. I have a pale aqua 3 piece georgette pantsuit that I bought for $35, altered to fit me, and have found 2 additional jackets to wear with the tank and pants. Even if you have to have something altered, the prices are just so good, you'd still be ahead money-wise.

The formal pantsuits are really lovely, and I have a DK skirt/tank/jacket set that I wore to my son's wedding.

I also suggest doing a search on ebay for your size in formal dresses. Huge selection. Go to the left sidebar and select North America or US only, because many of the offerings are from China and it takes forever to get them, plus returns are pretty much impossible.

I'd also click on the tab above the listings for Buy It Now. Then you don't have to bother with auctions.

Check out http://www.roamans.com. They ship to Canada, and the prices are reasonable.

Thank you for posting this. I just went to this website and found the PERFECT dress that I need for a wedding.

My question is, has anyone used this website before? Any problems? Happy with merchandise?

Thank you

Thank you for posting this. I just went to this website and found the PERFECT dress that I need for a wedding.

My question is, has anyone used this website before? Any problems? Happy with merchandise?

Thank you

OMG...nevermind. I just googled Roamans for reviews. Have never seen so many and such horrific complaints.

Wow, I'm surprised that there would be such overwhelmingly poor reviews. Roaman's is very popular and I've never had an issue using them. Didn't love everything I bought, but no issues with buying or returning.

I've ordered from them and not had any trouble. Try going to onestopplus.com and see if they have the dress. They have clothing from many vendors (including Roaman's) and I have had excellent customer service from them. Sometimes they will have a sale promotion that the other vendor is not and you can save a few dollars.

Edited by Scrapnana

Wow, I'm surprised that there would be such overwhelmingly poor reviews. Roaman's is very popular and I've never had an issue using them. Didn't love everything I bought, but no issues with buying or returning.

I've ordered many times from onestoplus, womanwithin, catherines, and roamans. Roamans has more dressy outfits. Quality is iffy with their casual clothes, but the dressy stuff is pretty good.

Quality:

Catherines: excellent; that's why I buy Maggie Barnes and Dana Kay on ebay.

Womanwithin: good, read the reviews and watch the sizing

Onstopplus: good, read the reviews and watch the sizing

Roamans: iffy-good, read the reviews and watch the sizing

Edited by pcur

Here are a few of my dresses, though not on me until December!

https://s7.jcrew.com/is/image/jcrew/49388_BL7111?$pdp_enlarge$

In a dark wine color for a formal night.

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/n-ww20x/7o2ovrq/products/89/images/320/t2080927ms_long_infinity_dress_1__67747.1405356641.1200.1280.jpg?c=2

This TART dress can be worn in zillions of different ways, the top is a wrap style. I can wear it like the pic, strapless, twisted, etc.

https://secure-www.zappos.com/images/z/2/9/0/3/8/1/2903819-t-THUMBNAIL.jpg

I saw this on Instagram on a celebrity. It was only $89 and is by BCBG. It is also for formal night.

My last dress is a BB Dakota. Love this brand. Stylish and affordable.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/40/ca/4940ca8e0493337bc4137c7ac61e7f67.jpg

• 2 weeks later...