Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 3)

Host Kat

Hi,

Already posted this elsewere but thought it might be Best here to get as much feedback as possible.

I'm going on a 14-night HAL cruise (Greeece, Italy and a few more countries).

I am still debating if I'll bring a dress for every night (3 gala nights and the rest are normal) or if I'll leave some dresses at home in favor to some mix-and-match skirts and tops. No matter what I'll bring, I'll probably rewear the dresses/skirts during the day too as they are nice dresses but not proper "evening dresses" (except for the 4 dresses at the top left that would n't work for day time).

I I would like your opinion on my dillemma or the dresses themselves, all input is welcome.

The black dress at the bottom right is too casual for dinner but I'll likely miss dinner the first night anyway as I want to explore Athens and ship sails at 11pm.

P.s. I also have an array of casual to fancy cardignans/boléros/wraps

Lots of lovely colors.....but it is very hard to see the actual dresses.

You mentioned the black one? Looks like it is being covered up by some

other dresses......I cannot really see what it looks like at all.

HELP! It's going to be my 21st birthday on my next cruise and I want to get something extra special to wear for the evening. I love these two dresses I've seen online but are they a bit too over the top for a cruise? :(

Absolutely not! Wear them and feel fabulous!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wearing the dress in my profile picture for one of the dinners in the MDR. Another one like it in white and blue (white crinoline), a long black chiffon overlay maxi dress with large watercolor floral pattern, and unknown on night 4.

I think I posted on the dress thread #1, but somehow missed 2 & 3.

HELP! It's going to be my 21st birthday on my next cruise and I want to get something extra special to wear for the evening. I love these two dresses I've seen online but are they a bit too over the top for a cruise? :(

By all means, dress up! Most of us live a pretty casual lifestyle nowadays. A cruise gives you the opportunity to dress like a rock star every night if you choose. And it's your 21st birthday!?! Heck yeah, I suggest the red one!

Hi, love this thread and would greatly appreciate any advice on what to wear for New Year's Eve NCL Escape cruise to ring in "2017". Attach is a pic on RCCL formal night/Quinceanera Cruise this past summer. Thought of wearing this dress, but didn't know if it was a bit too much. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thank you.

Aurora

IMG_4835.jpg.8a3439670b17d6d6189adea3d8a5f327.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg.b4d27008571845ba724f9ab69f6403ed.jpg

Never too much!

So, I found an older dress I bought on clearance at Coldwater Creek and have never worn, because it was too small. Now that I've lost weight, I can wear it!

After I have it cleaned, I'll try it on and get photos.

Double bonus! On sale and weight loss. Looking forward to seeing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never too much!

So, I found an older dress I bought on clearance at Coldwater Creek and have never worn, because it was too small. Now that I've lost weight, I can wear it!

After I have it cleaned, I'll try it on and get photos.

Please do, would love to see it. Besides cruising, fashion is another one of my passions.

• 2 weeks later...