help! need "mocktail" ideas

Vodka club soda with a squeeze of lime.

I just thought of this idea if you want this drink to be more interesting.....I always bring the crystal light packets on my cruise to put in my water....how about vodka, club soda and a crystal light packet(especially a cherry,pomegranate one)

I just thought of this idea if you want this drink to be more interesting.....I always bring the crystal light packets on my cruise to put in my water....how about vodka, club soda and a crystal light packet(especially a cherry,pomegranate one)

I use the Crystal Light liquid squeeze shots and make cocktails like that at home when regular Vodka tonic doesn't cut it. they are great.

None of these suggestions are "mocktails", I don't know of any low-cal mocktails but I am really terrible at figuring out what to order at a bar - so I might be missing many.

But I have been using the idea of the the flavored water enhancers - I use Mio or Dasani to make a low cal vodka drink. I usually put just a little bit in with flavored water, because I really prefer not to taste the alcohol at all. I think I remember that one ounce of vodka is 64 calories....that is pretty good if the rest is 0 ;)

looking for ideas that are low cal so I can drink more!

For a low calorie alcoholic drink you can try Champagne/Prosecco or Mimosa, rum and diet coke, vodka with sparkling water or club soda. White and red wine has a low calorie count, light beer if you like

I like either Champagne/Prosecco or Vodka with Crystal Light cherry pomegranate.

Ask if they have anything with the word “skinny” on it.

thanks for all your help...however on royal replenishment ....can't drink that much for 7 days so went this way.

will order a few drinks, however was looking for fun, original mocktails for the rest of the time.

thanks for all your help...however on royal replenishment ....can't drink that much for 7 days so went this way.

will order a few drinks, however was looking for fun, original mocktails for the rest of the time.

If you are talking about while aboard the ship I would advise staying away from the frozen drinks. Those things are loaded with calories.