Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing updated April 18th, 2014

kazu

Removal request: Please *delete* POA1 from the Zuiderdam 11/28/2014 10 Day Panama Canal, and *add* us (POA1 & Huskerchick) to the Nieuw Amsterdam 11/30/2014 West / East B2B Caribbean.

Sorry about that.

Jacqui, a correction and addition. My May 20 cruise is actually Baltic, Kiel, and Celtic, rather than British Isles. I was working from memory when I submitted that.

Add me to:

Radiance of the Seas, 7-day Vancouver-Seward, 8/8/14 with

Statendam, 7-day Seward-Vancouver 8/17/14

Just FYI and not for the listing, but I booked Radiance for the itinerary. My first ever overnight on a ship was the Alaska ferry Matanuska. A misprint in the schedule had us stopping at Hoonah. The ferry is too big to dock there, and I’ve been curious about it ever since. They also go to a different glacier from the Statendam and stop in Skagway while Statendam goes to Haines.

Roy

Removal request: Please *delete* POA1 from the Zuiderdam 11/28/2014 10 Day Panama Canal, and *add* us (POA1 & Huskerchick) to the Nieuw Amsterdam 11/30/2014 West / East B2B Caribbean.

Sorry about that.

no worries at all. Easy to change this and happy to do it

Jacqui, a correction and addition. My May 20 cruise is actually Baltic, Kiel, and Celtic, rather than British Isles. I was working from memory when I submitted that.

Add me to:

Radiance of the Seas, 7-day Vancouver-Seward, 8/8/14 with

Statendam, 7-day Seward-Vancouver 8/17/14

Just FYI and not for the listing, but I booked Radiance for the itinerary. My first ever overnight on a ship was the Alaska ferry Matanuska. A misprint in the schedule had us stopping at Hoonah. The ferry is too big to dock there, and I’ve been curious about it ever since. They also go to a different glacier from the Statendam and stop in Skagway while Statendam goes to Haines.

Roy

looks like you have another nice itinerary planned - you devil;) Of course I will change this - not a problem at all.

It's Thursday.....so that means that means I am working on the updated Future Cruise Listing;)

If you would like your cruise on this week's listing, please post.

Hi Kazu. I think you may already have us on your list, but not sure I did this correctly when I requested last week. My DW Kathy and I will be leaving from Vancouver on the Westerdam 9/28/14 to SF, Avalon and ending in San Diego. Thanks!

Jack and Kathy Husted

Sep 2010: RCC Mariner RT LA to Mexican Riviera

Summer 2011: Norwegian Gem RT NYC to Bermuda

June 2013: HAL Oosterdam RT Seattle to Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan via Tracy Arm

March 2014: RCC Freedom Port Canaveral to Western Caribbean

Upcoming: HAL Westerdam Vancouver to SF/Avalon/San Diego Repo

Hope I am not too late to the game for this week. If so, there is plenty of time.

10/26/14 ms Eurodam, Western Caribbean.

You are only too late when you see my notice that this thread is now closed and please post on the updated one.;)

happy to add you - no worries:D

Hi Kazu. I think you may already have us on your list, but not sure I did this correctly when I requested last week. My DW Kathy and I will be leaving from Vancouver on the Westerdam 9/28/14 to SF, Avalon and ending in San Diego. Thanks!

Jack and Kathy Husted

Sep 2010: RCC Mariner RT LA to Mexican Riviera

Summer 2011: Norwegian Gem RT NYC to Bermuda

June 2013: HAL Oosterdam RT Seattle to Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan via Tracy Arm

March 2014: RCC Freedom Port Canaveral to Western Caribbean

Upcoming: HAL Westerdam Vancouver to SF/Avalon/San Diego Repo

You did it just fine - I have it, thank you:D