Enchantment laundry room?

No self laundry facilities or irons for use on board. Neither may irons be brought on board. They have a service where you can send items out for washing and / or pressing. Depending on the length of the cruise there may be a laundry special for a bag of items such as underwear, PJs and socks.....

There is no self laundry on RCL ships. On longer cruises they have deals [with C & A coupon] for a bag for a set price. Laundry services on the ship are very good--but, a little pricey.

I find the charges comparable to similar services at home.

There is no self laundry on RCL ships. On longer cruises they have deals [with C & A coupon] for a bag for a set price. Laundry services on the ship are very good--but, a little pricey.

We used coin operated Laundry on the Freedom of the seas. Was a nice convenience for our 7 day cruise! (and affordable) Every other deck had it.

We were on the enchantment and they did not have it.

Edited by Panda3
spelling

We used coin operated Laundry on the Freedom of the seas. Was a nice convenience for our 7 day cruise! (and affordable) Every other deck had it.

We were on the enchantment and they did not have it.

You must be confused with another ship. No coin laundry on Royal's Freedom of the Seas.

You must be confused with another ship. No coin laundry on Royal's Freedom of the Seas.

It was the Freedom in 2007, on our honeymoon cruise. Maybe they have stopped offering it since that was years ago but I can assure you it was there. Every other deck. The one negative was that people would leave their clothes in the dryer and bottleneck the facilities (which is probably why they discontinued it) That is the only 7 day I have been on with my husband so I would not forget that. We had a family promenade stateroom.

I know the Enchantment doesn't have it because I sailed the Enchantment right after the Freedom and had inquired about it and was told NO.

From your post history, I can see you were on the Carnival Dream a while back? That may be the ship you are thinking of? Because as Bob and others said, Royal does not and never has had the self laundry facilities.

bobj

Carnival Freedom sailed out of FL in 2007 and they have laundry on every other deck. Been on RCCL FOS and never saw a laundry and been sailing since 1990.

However, why do laundry on a 4 day cruise? I can't picture taking 2 to 3 hours out of my sea day to do housework.

It was the Freedom in 2007, on our honeymoon cruise. Maybe they have stopped offering it since that was years ago but I can assure you it was there. Every other deck. The one negative was that people would leave their clothes in the dryer and bottleneck the facilities (which is probably why they discontinued it) That is the only 7 day I have been on with my husband so I would not forget that. We had a family promenade stateroom.

I know the Enchantment doesn't have it because I sailed the Enchantment right after the Freedom and had inquired about it and was told NO.

Could it have been Carnival Freedom?

I was on the Freedom of the Seas very first pre-inaugural cruise and I can assure you there were never ever laundry rooms on the FOS. It´s not something RCI offers on any ship.

You are incorrect. Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas has never had coin operated laundry rooms ever! You are probably confusing Carnival Freedom with Freedom of the Seas.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app