Coke Products in Sydney

There is one store in Australia where you can get it. Unfortunately their outlet store is in Victoria - Moorabbin, which is a suburb of Melbourne. However you can buy it online.

http://www.usafoods.com.au/Beverages?search=fresca

Perhaps you could order some and arrange for it to be delivered to your hotel. I think you said, on another thread, that you are staying in Sydney for a few days before your cruise?

I have sent the company an email asking for a list of Sydney retail outlets for you. Will post their reply

USA Foods advise they have no retail outlets in Sydney for Fresca

Fresca was sold generally a few years ago here but haven't seen it in ages. It's hard to describe the taste. It certainly isn't lift or solo.

A quick google search and it comes up as Deodorant here in Australia.:p

Thanks for checking this out for me. It is a citrus flavored diet drink. It also comes in black Cherry flavor. I use it to make my low calorie Rum Punch drinks. They are very refreshing. I can always substitute any lemon/lime flavored diet soda. My mother used to drink Fresca back in the 1960's. As a kid, I really thought it tasted bitter. I don't remember seeing it around my home after 1970. About 10 years ago, it was back on the shelves and I started drinking it. Tastes great to me know!:D

Some time ago my son put me on to a little shop in Penrith (suburb of Sydney) that sells all manner of diverse drinks, sauces, lollies, etc that are imported from around the world. I get my bottles of 'Stubbs Rubs' from there. They have a web site 'Sweet Surprises' which lists the products they have on sale. I noticed there is an English drink made by Coke called 'Lilt' which has a grapefruit flavour, maybe it is similar. It is a great little shop and they seem to do good business, they even sell Root Beer but why anyone would want to drink that is beyond me!

Root Beer is a very popular drink in the US. I personally don't drink it. But Root Beer Floats are very tasty :D(a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream in a large glass, pour root beer over it until it floats!)

Root Beer is a very popular drink in the US. I personally don't drink it. But Root Beer Floats are very tasty :D(a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream in a large glass, pour root beer over it until it floats!)

They are ok, I prefer my standard soft drinks used as mixers.:D

I had my first (and last) root beer in the Cozy Dog Drive In in Springfield IL some years back as it was the touristy thing to do. The Cozy Dog was OK but I only got half way through the root beer before pouring the rest into the gutter, kept the bottle though. As to 'floats', the old joke goes:- How do you make a dead rat float? Answer. You get two scoops of ice cream and a dead rat .......