Current Listing of Exclusive Onboard Offers by C&A Level

is the list on the first post still valid?

Has anything changed?

Thank you

Missing from the list is the 2 for 1 Milk Shakes on those ships that have a Johnny Rockets.

Internet has changed for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Members. Each Diamond member gets 24 consecutive hours of internet time. Each Diamond Plus Member gets 48 consecutive hours of internet time and each Pinnacle Member gets free internet for the duration of the cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
We haven't been on nearly as many RCCL cruises as most ( 45 points) but I didn't know we get a free pic? (If I read 10 right) :)

45 points would make you Platinum level, and you would have this photo coupon:

1. (2001) Buy One Photo and receive a 50% off discount on a second Photo (of equal or lesser value)

Internet has changed for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Members. Each Diamond member gets 24 consecutive hours of internet time. Each Diamond Plus Member gets 48 consecutive hours of internet time and each Pinnacle Member gets free internet for the duration of the cruise.

Just to say that D+ can take 2 24 hour periods rather than having to take the whole 48 hours at once :) Or the vouchers ($29.99 for Diamond and $59.99 for D+) can be applied towards a package

Just to say that D+ can take 2 24 hour periods rather than having to take the whole 48 hours at once :) Or the vouchers ($29.99 for Diamond and $59.99 for D+) can be applied towards a package

Yes, I did word that incorrectly.:o

Does anyone know the 2015 list of coupons for C&A Diamond +?

How much of the original list is accurate? I've tried to keep up with the Diamond perks. Sailing on the Independence next year. I suppose many things could change again.

How much of the original list is accurate? I've tried to keep up with the Diamond perks. Sailing on the Independence next year. I suppose many things could change again.

The BOGO for JR's is not included (not all ships have a JRs) and the new internet discounts are not accurate because they keep changing them.:(

The BOGO for JR's is not included (not all ships have a JRs) and the new internet discounts are not accurate because they keep changing them.:(

That's why I was wondering if anyone that just cruised could tell me the internet discount for Emerald.

We were on the Rhapsody from May 3 until June 12, 2015. We are D +. Not only did our letters differ from what is listed here, but they also differed for each of our three cruises. Very frustrating when you're trying to plan, especially for Internet usage. Thanks for posting.

We were on the Rhapsody from May 3 until June 12, 2015. We are D +. Not only did our letters differ from what is listed here, but they also differed for each of our three cruises. Very frustrating when you're trying to plan, especially for Internet usage. Thanks for posting.

I compiled the list from our Rhapsody cruise last April/May.

The only difference from what is posted below from Freedom is that on the original list #1702 Pet's At Sea no longer has a coupon and #2506 & 2508, which pertains to internet, has changed to the #2517 below.

Here is a list that someone provided who is D+ and was just on Freedom this month:

ry%3D400

Edited by cruisenfever

I compiled the list from our Rhapsody cruise last April/May.

The only difference from what is posted below from Freedom is that on the original list #1702 Pet's At Sea no longer has a coupon and #2506 & 2508, which pertains to internet, has changed to the #2517 below.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a dumb question, but as I am new to Royal Caribbean, and will be going on my second cruise, will I receive information about the discounts in my cabin? Do we have to ask to have them applied?

I've signed up after my first cruise and have my gold status.

This may be a dumb question, but as I am new to Royal Caribbean, and will be going on my second cruise, will I receive information about the discounts in my cabin? Do we have to ask to have them applied?

I've signed up after my first cruise and have my gold status.

If you are a Gold Member then you will have the On Board Offers for Gold Members loaded onto your SeaPass Card. You will receive a letter in your cabin listing all the offers.

• 1 month later...

Where do you get the pin at we have never had one?

See the Loyalty Ambassador when you are onboard.

If they don't have them, you can email C&A. They will mail them to you. We recently received all of them from Platinum through D+. They didn't even have all those levels when we got the points. ;)

• 2 weeks later...