Drink Prices/Package - FACTS

So I dont have to take the time and read all the posts or doing a search, can someone tell me it those after dinner "shots" in shot glasses are covered on the premium package?

Do you have to pay for the souvineir glass?

Thanks

Sea Ya

So I dont have to take the time and read all the posts or doing a search, can someone tell me it those after dinner "shots" in shot glasses are covered on the premium package?

Do you have to pay for the souvineir glass?

Thanks

Sea Ya

After dinner shots are included, but not the souvenir glass. I think they want something like $3 extra for the glass.

The same advice I received from mine who go at least once a year. My head is going crazy though trying to figure out which way to go with all of this. Not an easy decision!

I did the math and found that even with pretty hard partying, between booking an open bar excursion at at least one port, the high tier event, emerald BoGo drink coupons, and the two bottles of wine brought on board DW and I would be hard pressed to break even with the Premium package on our honeymoon, and would more likely get a much better ROI with the 5-bottle wine & dine package. 3 months ago, my parents agreed.

Then, surprise, surprise my TA calls me to inform me that my mother purchased us the Premium Package as part of our wedding gift. Looks like the decision was made for us :cool:. At least know we don't have to worry about blowing past our OBC and having a big credit card bill to stress us in January.

I can't be the first person to think about this, but is "sharing" allowed?

I'm wondering because on our upcoming cruise we will also be with my in-laws, and only my mother-in-laws drinks maybe ONE cocktail during the day and has a glass of wine at night with dinner...

If I go ahead and get the ultimate drink package for myself, in my stateroom (she is in another stateroom) would I be able to purchase 2 drinks for her a day and hand them off to her??

It's not really stealing.. it's more buying a drink for someone else in my family if anything! :D

I can't be the first person to think about this, but is "sharing" allowed?

I'm wondering because on our upcoming cruise we will also be with my in-laws, and only my mother-in-laws drinks maybe ONE cocktail during the day and has a glass of wine at night with dinner...

If I go ahead and get the ultimate drink package for myself, in my stateroom (she is in another stateroom) would I be able to purchase 2 drinks for her a day and hand them off to her??

It's not really stealing.. it's more buying a drink for someone else in my family if anything! :D

It IS stealing. There's no way around it. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

You realize you could be asked to leave at the next port if you are caught, don't you?

This question has been asked to death, and each time the answer is the same.

IT'S STEALING.

It IS stealing. There's no way around it. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

You realize you could be asked to leave at the next port if you are caught, don't you?

This question has been asked to death, and each time the answer is the same.

IT'S STEALING.

Hence why I was ASKING the question... (it may have been asked to death, but honestly I don't have time to go thru the 9 BILLION posts on here)

Thank you for the information - my darling mother in law will have to purchase her own glass of wine nightly then... All I was inquiring about!

No can hubby give me an alcohol drink and I get non alcohol for him. We only need one alcohol package. I like the one frozen but like a few alcohol frozen ones now and then.

Clearer?:p

If you are saying that you both will have unlimited drink packages, then there's no problem.

Me select. Hubby premium. Does that work for hubby to get me an alcoholic frozen now and then? :)

No, because the select package does not include alcoholic frozen drinks.

Hence why I was ASKING the question... (it may have been asked to death, but honestly I don't have time to go thru the 9 BILLION posts on here)

Thank you for the information - my darling mother in law will have to purchase her own glass of wine nightly then... All I was inquiring about!

The official policy of RCI is that you cannot hand your drink of to anybody else with the unlimited packages. It's clearly spelled out in the details when you purchase. In that case, handing your drink off, is more breach of contract rather than stealing (you did prepay for that drink, but are using it outside of its intended purpose that you agreed to). Disclaimer: I am in no way, shape or form condoning anybody willingly breaking their purchase agreement, but a lot of people on this board love to use hyperbole about people getting kicked off at the next port, thrown in the brig, and/or charged hundreds of extra dollars for very minor infractions, such as giving away or sharing a single beverage from the unlimited package. In reality, regardless of the morality of the situation, giving your MIL a single glass of wine each night in your stateroom would be virtually undetectable by anyone on staff, and even so would at worst be punished by revocation of your purchased plan and a requirement to pay for all ordered drinks so far a la carte (and honestly that would be for an obvious/egregious abuse of their trust).

I think too many people here worry that if you give any credence to the truth that many policies are very spottily and half-heatedly enforced, that some perk the users will enjoy will be over-exploited and it will be lost forever. This seems to be especially true on matters concerning alcohol.