Because nobody else will ever understand.

RubyGold

I'm stupidly excited right now.

Hubby and I have just booked a B2B2B on the Breeze. Granted, it's in 2016.... so I have some waiting to do!!!

I found that there are three itineraries that are different, one after the other-

All on the Breeze (A ship I've been wanting to try, never been on one that size before)

8 day Southern visiting Grand Turk, La Romana, Curaco and Aruba

6 day Western visiting Falmouth Jamiaca, Grand Cayman and Cozumel

8 day Eastern vising St Maarten, Antigua, St Thomas and Nassau.

And there's a nice mix of sea days too.

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, I just wish time would hurry up a bit.

If anyone has any suggestions on activities/excursions or comments on the Breeze I'm all up for hearing it!!

Hubby and I have just booked a B2B2B on the Breeze. Granted, it's in 2016.... so I have some waiting to do!!!

I found that there are three itineraries that are different, one after the other-

All on the Breeze (A ship I've been wanting to try, never been on one that size before)

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, I just wish time would hurry up a bit.

If anyone has any suggestions on activities/excursions or comments on the Breeze I'm all up for hearing it!!

Congrats!! That looks wonderful!!

Nice to find 3 a row that are all different! Have Fun!

BEYOND jealous!!!!!!:D:D

Congrats!!!!

We are on her again in 32 days, doing your first leg ( Southern )

Last year was Antigua, Tortola, St. Thomas, and Nassau.

What I wouldn't give to be on her for THREE weeks:mad:

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know exactly how you feel. A couple of weeks ago we booked a b2b on the Triumph. An 11 day and a 10 day, 21 days 13 ports! I'm about to burst! After we book it, DH says, "Don't tell anybody."

So many people think we go on too many cruises. They make comments about it. I know they're jealous. They say cruising is too expensive. People here don't ever take a real vacation, have never seen the ocean. They just haven't lived and you can't convince them otherwise. Let's have a moment of silence for them...

I totally understand and I am very happy for you (and just a bit jealous). :D For me, looking forward to and planning the cruise is half the fun. Enjoy! You may not be able to book excursions quite this early, but you certainly have plenty of time to research all of your options.

I know exactly how you feel. A couple of weeks ago we booked a b2b on the Triumph. An 11 day and a 10 day, 21 days 13 ports! I'm about to burst! After we book it, DH says, "Don't tell anybody."

So many people think we go on too many cruises. They make comments about it. I know they're jealous. They say cruising is too expensive. People here don't ever take a real vacation, have never seen the ocean. They just haven't lived and you can't convince them otherwise. Let's have a moment of silence for them...

I didn't think it was possible to go on too many cruises! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

YUP. This.

Hubby has his own company, and people seem to think as a business owner you suddenly have all this money. I actually pay for our holidays and he pays everything else lol

BUT people hear that two normal Brits are flying over to travel the Caribbean/USA for a month almost they automatically assume it's because we have money to spare. And he/we really doesn't/don't like people thinking that. We work hard for what we have!!!

Perfect!

Congrats! Those are some great itineraries/ports you are heading to. If you are flying over here, you may as well make the most of your time and airfare - and you sure are doing that! Loved the Breeze both times we have been on her. You have plenty of time to save up for excursions and other expenses, and to look for price drops! We have been to all the ports you are visiting - most multiple times. (especially Aruba, GT, Nassau, GC, Coz, St. Thomas and Martin and Jamaica.) First narrow down whether you want a beach excursion, adventure excursion, touring excursion, etc. Then go to the ports of call board and read up what people have written about each port/excursion. You will find great suggestions there.

Congrats on your B2B2B cruise!! You will enjoy all the ports listed. I don't mean to rain on your parade but we were on a cruise where we met a couple who were on a B2B2B. The husband was itching towards the end of the cruise to get back to work. He owned his own buisness as well. He wanted to make sure everything was going ok. If your DH can't let go of work, you may want to check into international calling before you leave on your cruise.

Otherwise......Happy Sailing!!

That's great! I remember wanting to do a B2B when some ship used to alternate between the Eastern and Western Caribbean, and just never did it. Looks like you hit the jackpot!

Lucky!

I'd love to do that, but I couldn't blow that much vacation time at once. I have 40 days of vacation a year, so it would be manageable but, I spread mine out a bit.

Since I spent 4 nights a week out of town it makes it nice to be able to take long weekends pretty much once or twice a month, and the extra time to get stuff done at home during the summer.

10 days for vacation

10 days at Christmas

10 days during the summer to work on the house

10 3 day weeks, or 4 day weekend if the holidays fall on a Friday or Monday.