whats your favorite dessert onboard RCI?

Its only on the menu the 1st night of the cruise. Its why I get two slices. :) On a recent thread someone posted photos of all the food they had eaten on Oasis and of course the Carrot Cake was one of the first things I saw. I'm now on Carrot Cake countdown!!

Its only on the menu the 1st night of the cruise. Its why I get two slices. :) On a recent thread someone posted photos of all the food they had eaten on Oasis and of course the Carrot Cake was one of the first things I saw. I'm now on Carrot Cake countdown!!

thanks for the tip i will take a pic for you on friday

Grand Marnier Souffle which I had to miss this last trip because that was the night we had big waves on GR and I went to bed before dinner. I'm not missing it in Nov.:D

I haven't been able to find one I truly like. They all taste pretty bland to me, including all specialty restaurants, I'm not sure why.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

as a former pastry chef , you can tell they are mass produced. however you go in knowing that and to not expect high end. i thought the same in giovannis it wasnt that great.

as a former pastry chef , you can tell they are mass produced. however you go in knowing that and to not expect high end. i thought the same in giovannis it wasnt that great.

Sometimes you can find a good cookie, if they haven't just been taken out of a fridge. If they are somewhat fresh/defrosted they can be good. I rather not eat something unless I truly love it, so a lot of times I will just take a pass or try something different and hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Doesn't get any better than Mud Pie. Not sure if they serve it in the MDR. We have only found it in the Windjammer. It is so sweet, thick and creamy. It is worth every Tums I take for the rest of the day for the heart burn.....

Edited by edjny

I have to say, we are cruising RCI Enchantment in a few weeks after our last two being on Carnival. I'm hoping to find something as good as warm chocolate melting cake!! I have it every night after dinner on carnival!! Lol