Sabor - Menu - Price - Reviews?

I've seen some mention of Sabor being great, but don't think I have seen menu's or know what the current pricing is. Any full reviews of Sabor? Navigator moves to my area next year and I'd like to save images or a PDF of the menu.

Freedom is getting Sabor during her dry dock next January. They are putting it on one of the floors where the disco currently is. We were told this by the Hotel Director at a C&A event.

Great, that probably means more staterooms on the lowest floor of the disco.

Yes, that is exactly what it means! They are also adding more staterooms up on top like they did on Navigator.

Should be even more fun finding a seat in Windjammer and the theater.

Should be even more fun finding a seat in Windjammer and the theater.

And the really funny thing is how excited the HD's are to tell us about this! Like we should all just be SO excited that the passenger to public space ratio is changing in the wrong direction! LOL!

I've seen a few mentions of how Freedom-class seems crowded. Is it possibly the most crowded RCI class of ships? No 4K passenger ship will be "uncrowded" but usually RCI ships don't have too much gridlock.

We enjoyed a dinner at Sabor on the Navigator. It was a great break from the MDR and the food was wonderful. It's more of an authentic Mexican food than say a TexMex variety. BTW, the Margaritas were the best, better than the ones we had from the other bars.

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

I've seen a few mentions of how Freedom-class seems crowded. Is it possibly the most crowded RCI class of ships? No 4K passenger ship will be "uncrowded" but usually RCI ships don't have too much gridlock.

Hey LMaxwell :)

Imo Freedom Class is a very long back-end stretch of Voyager Class with a ton more staterooms for the most part due to that stretch but not much public space added. You'd be amazed at how long the walk is from aft cabins to the first set of elevators! I agree with the general comment you posted ... I felt that Freedom Class is much more crowded than any other class imo