B2B 80 pts on 1st leg..Diamond on 2nd?

I will have exactly 80 points after the first leg. Will I have Diamond privileges on the 2nd leg? Any suggestions on how to make sure this happens?

Any other helpful hints - as I'll not be in the same state room.

Is it OK to go off the ship and come back later? Or can you actually stay on the ship the whole time.

Edited by crilski

I will have exactly 80 points after the first leg. Will I have Diamond privileges on the 2nd leg? Any suggestions on how to make sure this happens?

Is it OK to go off the ship and come back later? Or can you actually stay on the ship the whole time.

See the loyalty ambassador on the second leg and menion your new level..

Yes, you should be able to enjoy Diamond on the second leg as each leg is considered a separate cruise with RCI.

Talk to the Loyalty Ambassador on board during the first leg - they should be able to adjust your status for the second leg.

You can also talk to C & A prior to your cruise and they may be able to help assure the correct information is shown on board with your reservation.

We did a BTB in January and the only thing we got was the pins from Danny, C&A on board, on our second part. No invitation to DL at all. Good luck.

Happy Sailing!

Evie

If you achieved 80 pts or more at the conclusion of your first leg you were fully entitled to make use of the DL. If the Loyalty Ambassador did not see to this they were remiss, unfortunately for you.