Carnival White sail and sign cards

Does Carnival still give out the white milestone cards for 25, 50, 75 and 100 cruises?

Not always. I did my 25th cruise on the Legend back in November. No Milestone card. I asked about it and was told they'd have to verify my eligibility. They finally called 2 days later to say it was my 25th cruise, but couldn't provide the milestone card. They said I could have it on my next cruise (Dream 12/7) but that didn't happen either. Alas, no Milestone card for me. I guess I have to wait until 50, if I make it that far.:(

you will get the immediate benefits. unlimited free laundry, meet the captain event, steakhouse dinner. you must request the free upgrade or free 3rd person but it doesn't have to be on that cruise. I believe u have a year on that one. everything else is also a platinum benefit.

Not always. I did my 25th cruise on the Legend back in November. No Milestone card. I asked about it and was told they'd have to verify my eligibility. They finally called 2 days later to say it was my 25th cruise, but couldn't provide the milestone card. They said I could have it on my next cruise (Dream 12/7) but that didn't happen either. Alas, no Milestone card for me. I guess I have to wait until 50, if I make it that far.:(

You should have gotten a letter. If not, call. 25%off your cruise fare.

FWIW Mom and I were milestone on the same cruise. I got a letter, she didn't. She has a PVP. I book online. No idea if that makes a difference.

you will get the immediate benefits. unlimited free laundry, meet the captain event, steakhouse dinner. you must request the free upgrade or free 3rd person but it doesn't have to be on that cruise. I believe u have a year on that one. everything else is also a platinum benefit.

Thanks a bunch coachj. I knew that was how it worked with Platinum but wasn't sure with Diamond. I don't need the upgrade on this cruise but maybe on the next. Do I just call guest services and tell them I'm diamond and I want the upgrade? That is a nice perk. Thanks again.

Thanks a bunch coachj. I knew that was how it worked with Platinum but wasn't sure with Diamond. I don't need the upgrade on this cruise but maybe on the next. Do I just call guest services and tell them I'm diamond and I want the upgrade? That is a nice perk. Thanks again.

My sister and I are using our upgrades and free steakhouse on our next two cruises.

We're booked at the cheapest inside rate, but are staying in a Deluxe Ocean View. We would not normally eat in the Steakhouse, but since it's free we're going to.

My sister and I are using our upgrades and free steakhouse on our next two cruises.

We're booked at the cheapest inside rate, but are staying in a Deluxe Ocean View. We would not normally eat in the Steakhouse, but since it's free we're going to.

okgirl, that's a great idea. Do you think it might work from an ocean view to a balcony? I would like to use the steak house perk on my Diamond cruise since I will have a couple of friends that want to try it out on that cruise. I never been to the steak house either. Dining room works just fine for us. But I will take the free dinner. Thanks for the post.

I hope you get your Diamond Benefits on that sailing. I was supposed to get mine on the Magic in August 2013. I got nothing - not even the Platinum benefits. Went to guest services many, many times to get it fixed, but they never did. I got the white Diamondcard, but no invitation to the party with the Captain, no past guest invite, no Platinum/Diamond gift, no chocolate strawberries, no priority debarkation letter about where to meet, no nothing.

4pm the last afternoon the GS manager calls to ask if I enjoyed my Diamond experience. He asked the wrong question, so I unloaded. He said none of the GS people informed him of the problem. I knew them all by name at the end of the cruise because I was there so many times. Then, he calls back at 4:30 wanting to know if I can meet the Captain for a drink immediately. No - I was babysitting 2 sleeping grandchildren while their parents were getting massages. The GS manager sent a bottle of wine to the table with an apology.

Next cruise on the Breeze I got all the benefits.

This is not the first time we have had a problem with benefits on the Magic. A previous cruise in 2012 (been Platinum since 2005) neither DH nor I got our Platinum benefits in spite of going to Guest Services many, many times. We got our Platinum cards at embarkation, but were not on the list onboard. Total screw up.

Edited by DebJ14